Oh no

gammerus

Well Known
Reaction score
It's offical, I'm a betta nut. My boyfriend thinks I am crazy because I simply had to have this adorable pastel crowntail I saw at petco. "but you already have two bettas."
I had to explain that just because I care for my moms betta it does not make it mine. I am in charge of all the animals at my house and when I move out in a couple years I will not be taking my moms crown tail with me.
(To be fair The only tank that is actually mine is my 10gal betta tank. I merely clean and decorate the other ones.)

Then after another 10min of pleading he lent me $6 (all my monies were at home) so I could pick the little beauty up before someone else found him. I have already found someone on craigeslist that is offering a tank complete with accessories for only $10! I will be there to pick it up on tuesday

I am so happy with my little Thomas, I named him the moment I saw him. He looks completly different from Autumn, but He reminds me every bit of my first and favorite fish (Don't tell Julian I said that). He has a lavender body and pale yellow fins lined with baby blue, He is the cutest betta I have ever seen, and he has already taken to julian. I will post pictures the moment I get him into his new tank.

See what you have done fishlore! I wash my hands of this mess.

Phloxface

Well Known
Reaction score
He sounds beautiful! Will we be able to expect some pics soon?

You won't be a crazy Betta lady until you have at least 50 fish and even then you'll just be a lovable crazy Betta lady! ;D

OP
gammerus

gammerus

Well Known
Reaction score
I am majoring in interior design so a nice cozy home is important to me so I won't end up with a fish house :/
I will keep Julian in my room and have Thomas stay in the craft room (I spend a lot of time there too) No matter what I am doing I will have a betta to keep me company!

shollia

Reaction score
Well he sounds like quite a looker! I hope we get to see some pics of him soon! ;D

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
He sounds lovely. I can hardly wait to see him. As some of us have found out, bettas are like potato chips, "you cannot have just one"

We will anxiously await pictures!!! ;D

Rose

OP
gammerus

gammerus

Well Known
Reaction score
I will be very happy when breeders learn to supress the fighting gene and we can have several in a tank.

New Threads

Follow FishLore!

FishLore on Social Media

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Aquarium Photo Contests

Aquarium Calculator

Top Bottom