Last night I saw a large white spot on my betta. I've seen ick before and it doesn't look like that. Unfortunelty, he swims around too much for me to get a picture of the spot. It looks like a scale or two was coming off because the spot was raised and definitely flipping to and fro as he swimed. I have ick/bacterial medication already. Since bettafix is also for bacteria stuff can I just use the medicine I have at home? Looks like maybe he was messing with one of the shrimp and it possible took a pinch off of him or the only thing in the tank he could have potentially scratched himself on is a floating log. Thanks for the help.