oh lord! i hope not

PuffPuff

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
just purchased my figure 8 puffer fish yesterday, I'm so pleased with it. I'm sure I did everything correct cause as I see others have difficult time feeding one. my ate after a good 3 mins of the food swimming around him. after that it was eating non-stop. anyways this morning it started to rain heavy, loud thunders and it seem to have my light dI'm on and off. I'm worried that when I'm at work that my tank will power off and kill my puffer. I hope not. anyone ever use a generator for there tank? wondering if its a good investment or should I just hope I never have a power outage.

alink

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Most fish, idk about puffers, will be fine for several hours or longer if the power goes out. Some people have generators for their homes for this situation. That is a judgement you have to make on your own, if the cost is worth it. Have a read of this thread, it should give you some answers.

OP
PuffPuff

PuffPuff

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
good point there to both of you. I currentyl don't have anything that expensive, yet... but baterry does sounds more affordable. ill look into that. thanks

New Threads

Follow FishLore!

FishLore on Social Media

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Aquarium Photo Contests

Aquarium Calculator

Top Bottom