Oh goody, more pics

pinkfloydpuffer

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I just have to do it. Showing off my babies is my favorite thing, so please forgive me if you are sick and tired if seeing them. ;D

First one is of Winter, even though it's blurry it was so darn hilariously awkward looking I just had to put it. Next is Riviera (RIP) carrying around a piece of pea that was much too big for her. She was such a cutie. Then a pretty pic of Winter so I don't hurt his pride. Next pic is when I caught my puffs sleeping next to each other. It was so cute I couldn't resist, but it was very dark, so the pics are very hard to see. I circled the puffs for you... and btw, Garth is starting to get very fat . Last pic is a pretty one of Volta's tail.

Thanks for letting me share

Attachments

Lucy

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Really cute! Wish I could see the puffs better...my old eyes I guess. lol

CHoffman

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
LOL..I couldn't see them either Lucy...But I can't find my glasses....I'm betting they are all bent up on a baby doll somewhere..

Very cute pics PFP...I love your babies.

pinkfloydpuffer

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Thanks everyone!

Yeah, I told you it's hard to see... that's what happens when I take pics with the lights off. I could've used flash, but didn't want to wake up the little darlings... I outlined their bodies, maybe you can see them now, lol.

Attachments

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom