oh dear

gammerus

Well Known Member
Reaction score
well we inherited a new dog from my moms boss. The dog is 2.5yrs old and got less than 2hrs of attention a day (that is why we have her) Her boss wanted to be sure that Daisy would go to a home where she would get plenty of attention so here she is.

She is very friendly and everything but it is obvious she hasn't been trained at all, she occasionally growls at us when she doesn't get her way, she steals food right out of your hand (if you let her) and she is constantly in the garbage. To top it all off our other god Giblet simply doesn't like her, he wont bite her or anything but he will not play with her at all. (he is 9yrs old)
11.jpg

We have a long way to go before she becomes a proper dog, but as long as it works out it will be worth it.

gammerus

Well Known Member
Reaction score
did I mention that everytime she gets a drink of water her ears get soaked (causing our floor to also get soaked) and everytime she goes outside I have to brush out the bristles from her fur.

poefox

Well Known Member
Reaction score
So...slightly dysfunctional as yet. It may take a little while to train her.

LilaBean

Valued Member
Reaction score
she looks like she has potential!! I can see it in her eyes!! and jusr needs a good grooming!! LILA

gammerus

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Well she is getting better, little by little. The other day My dad even caught the dogs playing.

LilaBean

Valued Member
Reaction score
a little positive reinforcement goes a long way!!! Yeah!!!

gammerus

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I dunno, I think a good smacking makes me feel better ;D

LilaBean

Valued Member
Reaction score
ooohh no you didn't mean that did you???? :-\ :-\ :-\ LILA

gammerus

Well Known Member
Reaction score
lol, the most I do is swat her butt when she doesn't listen. : She is a fragile dog so I can't knock her around like I do my other dog Giblet.
When I play with Gibbs we do nothing but knock eachother over... He is such a big sack of meat, I swear you could beat him with a stick for hours and he would still think your playing... But not her, she is strong but she certainly isn't built for rough play. She is like my last dog Buddy, she needs you to be gentle (Even when I want to throw many heavy objects at her) and trust me there are times when I just want to throw stuff at her

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
She's a pretty dog.

LilaBean

Valued Member
Reaction score
ok-- just making sure!!

gammerus

Well Known Member
Reaction score
lol, I allways say stuff about that about my animals, don't meen it, just a way of venting. I don't think I could count how many times I have threatened to pull out Giblets eyeballs and throw them at him.

LilaBean

Valued Member
Reaction score
LOL!!

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
How could have I missed this thread !? Gammerus ... no matter if she's annoying ... I still love her! She's so cute!

gammerus

Well Known Member
Reaction score
she is cute in her own right, and playfull, and dorky, and fluffy...the moment I can fully trust her tho I will be much happier.

gammerus

Well Known Member
Reaction score
and just because here is a pic of them together (excuse the mess)

30.jpg

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Haha ... she has such a funny face! ;D

gammerus

Well Known Member
Reaction score
yeah, what is funnier are the sounds she makes. She looks and acts like a delicate female, but she grunts and barks like a huge bulky male...rather funny to watch.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom