Oh dear... Not MTS...

1. SW5 Well Known Member Member

Oh no. I think I have officially caught MTS. First I innocently set up a shrimp tank, and then put a betta in it. Now, MTS has taken complete control, I convinced myself I need to get a 55 gallon. Not sure how I caught MTS, but either way, it's a terrible case, I just set up my betta's tank less than a month ago. As for stocking, I really want a pair of convict cichlids or some other sort of cichlid. If I go through with this plan, I am looking forward to starting this project, however, my wallet isn't... Oh well. :p

Sent from my iPhone using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum

2. mg13 Well Known Member Member

lol

Ya, we never do really know where we get that...lol

I'm afraid I'll be getting it soon, due to my newest rescue Blue Gem, and my eager search for another tank, But I have a mom to help me with it...lol

3. SW5 Well Known Member Member

See, I just don't understand, I was laying in bed half asleep and all of a sudden I'm thinking, "I need I new, bigger tank" it was really strange.

4. Angelbear Well Known Member Member

I know what you mean if I could fit it and have the ability to do so I would fit a nice big tank somewhere. Alas not going to happen why I still crash with my rents maybe ots a good thing though

5. Flowingfins Fishlore VIP Member

I know what you mean... I started with 1 10gal and 1 week later got another one. I also rescued my friends betta, saved one from the LPS and then got 2 fry grow out tanks for my guppies. Now I want a 55 gal too. My parents now think I am crazy.

6. SW5 Well Known Member Member

7. Flowingfins Fishlore VIP Member

Wow! Great find:)

8. celizabethh3 Member Member

That's my life story. I could get a new tank today and then want another one tomorrow. So far I've managed to hold off and only have three but I'm no good at self control. ;)

Sent from my iPad using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum

9. TKDennison Member Member

Awesome find. Do it! Do it!

Lol I bought a 125 today and a 75 a couple months ago. Already had a 29 and x2 10's. Dangerous isn't it?!

10. SW5 Well Known Member Member

Wow, that's a lot of tanks that you have. And it's very dangerous, my LFS always takes old big tanks off people's hands, fixes them up and then re-sells them, but they're usually above 75 gallons, but I always go in there and think, "I wonder if I could manage..."

Unfortunately I'm out of town until tonight, hopefully that tank on Craigslist is still available then...

11. SW5 Well Known Member Member

Woohoooo! Going to pick up my new 55G! :;banaman

12. SW5 Well Known Member Member

This thing is really scratched up, but the seals are in good condition, so I'm happy. Looking forward to setting it up!!! :D

13. TKDennison Member Member

Yay! I love a good deal.

The 125 I picked up has bad seals and is scratched...just needs more TLC!

14. SW5 Well Known Member Member

Wow! No wonder it is scratched up, I just found the manufacturing date, March 2 1987! It must have been re-sealed, the seals seem brand new.

15. frampy Well Known Member Member

Let it flow through you!! MTS is a good thing!!!

16. Teishokue Well Known Member Member

I wouldn't do convicts, Id suggest if u want cichlids, go with fulu or kyoga flamebacks

17. Ben3721 Well Known Member Member

oh my that's a long time ago... I wonder bow they took care of fish back then... either way I have a single tank. Used to have three. Too much money and to much stress.

18. Delaneyw Well Known Member Member

I have a small betta tank and have a 26gal tank to set up. I'm dreaming about even more fish tanks. Literally. And Sir Bob should have even more room. Hmm.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app

19. SW5 Well Known Member Member

D'oh!! The center brace going across the top is broken! I'm going to get a brand new tank tomorrow... And I am actually going to stock it with fancy goldfish.

20. Teishokue Well Known Member Member

Fill it up 1/4 and put in ur betta