Oh Critter lookie here!

1. Martinismommy Fishlore VIP Member

Took some pics of the spikey boys today....Top one is mine and the other 2 are looking REALLY nice! Finally starting to flare...

Attached Files:

2. Gouramiguy17 Well Known Member Member

wow, all your bettas are so pretty! I like the black and the blue

3. Meenu Fishlore VIP Member

Ooh, beautiful! I wish I could have one in my community tank.. (yes, I know better ;) )

4. Heather M Well Known Member Member

:drool:Wow! I usually don't like crown tails as much as other betta types, but those ones are gorgeous!

5. Martinismommy Fishlore VIP Member

Thanks guys..Critter bought a pair from me and one of the boys is hers..They are very young but showing great promise as show quality crowntails..I agree, it is HARD to find a nice CT that is why I decided to breed my own lol

6. hooxeii Well Known Member Member

They are shaping up to be stunners :)

7. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

MM-you've outdone yourself once again! Those guys are stunning!

8. uprightandlocked Well Known Member Member

Oh MM ... you are REALLY forcing me to come to my senses! I LOVE all of my cup babies, I do, but seeing yours is like seeing a purebreed and a mutt. My next one is definitely coming from you if you'd be so kind ;) I want a white OHM male with light blue eyes and....lol jk jk jk.

9. critter_fritter79 Well Known Member Member

Woohooooo!! They are so gorgeous!!:;banaman:;banaman:;banaman:;banaman

10. redlessi Well Known Member Member

Once again MM your babies are amazing!!!!

11. critter_fritter79 Well Known Member Member

I can't even begin to try and decide which I like better...I am afraid yo are gonna have to choose for me!! I am so excited to see them! Hmmm... I might just be leaning towards the bottom one:;dk:;laughing

EDIT: or maybe the middle one.....ARG!! They are both so awesome!!:;juggle:;perfect

12. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

I'm going to have to find a photo of a blue ribbon so I can post it when you show your Betta kids on line :) Thanks MM! Beautiful as always!
    Ken

13. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

:whistling: I've purposely avoided looking at this thread. lol
    Karen, your kids are beauties!

14. Martinismommy Fishlore VIP Member

Thank you all for the nice comments...Doing this CT spawn has been fun....They develope so differntly than HM's..Watching them get their rays is exciting!

Critter, they are both nice......Either one should do well for you as far as breeding....Now I just need to find the female lol

15. Robin4 Member Member

Goodness those are just beautiful....... I wish I could have a tank full of them (together..)

Robin

16. CHoffman Fishlore VIP Member

I like the top one!!. SOO stinking pretty MM

17. critter_fritter79 Well Known Member Member

Yeah..the top one is a future BOS I am pretty sure...but I can't pick him:(:)

18. Martinismommy Fishlore VIP Member

The top one has been pulled out since he was 5 weeks old..He has always screamed LOOK at ME! Yes, he will be shown..A BOS would be awesome! CT's very rarely win BOS but his Daddy did at his one and only show!

19. fishtroy Well Known Member Member

Gorgeous! Perhaps Critter eeny meeny miney mo!

20. critter_fritter79 Well Known Member Member

I am beginning to think that is exactly what I am going to have to do fishtroy!! It really is cruel for her to tease me so!!:;laughing J/K MM...you know how much I adore your babies...I am so excited to be getting so many!