Official Website!!

Pwilly07

The time is just around the corner for my official website to be launched. I will be doing a soft launch with the fish forum to gain information, and then I will have a grand opening to everyone a short time after. If you go to the website now, you can sign up to be notified when the website launches. My website will also have links to my YouTube channel, I will run a blog on the website, and memberships for awesome discounts, prizes, and first dibs on new products will be available for members. Membership is totally optional, and you can still purchase from the website without being a member. If you happen to like the content I put out on YouTube, please like and subscribe for future videos. Also, please share with others. Examples of my content will consist of what I have done in the fish room, fish room updates/tours, unboxings, reviews of products, and any tips and tricks learned along the way. I appreciate everyone that has provided advice, sold me amazing plants, fish, shrimp, or has been kind enough to buy what I sell. Looking forward to many big things to come.

taj13

Congratulations on the upcoming launch of your website. I hope your venture is successful!

Pwilly07

taj13 said:
Congratulations on the upcoming launch of your website. I hope your venture is successful!
Thanks! I really appreciate it!

Demonskid

Congradulations and nice! I've signed up to be notified for when you open and bookmarked the page. My funds are limited, as always, but I look forward from buying from you again.

Pwilly07

Demonskid said:
Congradulations and nice! I've signed up to be notified for when you open and bookmarked the page. My funds are limited, as always, but I look forward from buying from you again.
There's going to be a grand opening coupon code for those that sign up. I plan to do many things with the store through memberships, being on mailing list, subscribing to YouTube channel, etc. Discounts, offers, coupon codes, Buy One Get One 50% off or free, free 2 day shipping or 50% off overnight shipping, etc. I want to make it worthwhile to be apart of this journey. I believe the only way to do this, is to treat all my customers with the best care and give them great pricing. I want to spread this hobby with quality at affordable prices. After all, with out all of you, my business wouldn't be anything anyway, so thanks! I look forward to helping you in the near future.

Pwilly07

Teespring 25% off thru April 30th! Use code Sale25

Pure strain guppies all 30% off. Plecos 15% off, shrimp 20% off, and wild endlers 10% off.

I kindly ask that if you can share the website with someone that likes what I sell, it would forever be appreciated.

Plus, if you were subscribed and got the coupon code you can use that now or save for a future purchase as I set it to never expire!! =)

Pfrozen

Looks very professional and commercial, awesome job man

Demonskid

Congrats on officially opening!

I have my eyes on some shrimp, but I can't get them just yet. It hurts to have to wait.

Pwilly07

Demonskid said:
Congrats on officially opening!

I have my eyes on some shrimp, but I can't get them just yet. It hurts to have to wait.
I bet it does hurt. You'll get the discount so don't worry!!!
Pfrozen said:
Looks very professional and commercial, awesome job man
Thanks so much!!! It has not been easy, but I am also learning a bunch too. Just hoping people like what they see and the time, money, and effort going into maintaining the site is all worth it in the end. So far, I have no complaints whatsoever!!

jmaldo

wow-smiley.jpg

Just visited your site. Since I have purchased from you, and very satisfied. I was looking for a spot to give a positive review?

Please advise.

Betta'sAnonymous

I will be buying what we talked about before later in the week. Still deciding on a number!

Pwilly07

jmaldo said:

wow-smiley.jpg

Just visited your site. Since I have purchased from you, and very satisfied. I was looking for a spot to give a positive review?

Please advise.
I will get on that ASAP! Thank you so very much!
Betta'sAnonymous said:
I will be buying what we talked about before later in the week. Still deciding on a number!
Take your time. There's no deadlines for anything. I have plenty and I am aiming to ramp up production of them soon.

Demonskid

So ordering for the official site today! More plants!
Just wondering why is that particular address the pickup location? Such a interesting pick up spot.

Pwilly07

Demonskid said:
So ordering for the official site today! More plants!
Just wondering why is that particular address the pickup location? Such a interesting pick up spot.
I don't really like people coming to my house. Once I know you, it is different, but I play it safe and just use the police station parking lot. The police are really nice there and they encourage people to do that. That's all.
jmaldo said:

wow-smiley.jpg

Please advise.
All fixed on the website to leave reviews. 3 have been left so far.

Demonskid

Pwilly07 said:
I don't really like people coming to my house. Once I know you, it is different, but I play it safe and just use the police station parking lot. The police are really nice there and they encourage people to do that. That's all.
That makes sense and its nice that they let you use their parking lot. First time I've heard of a police station letting citizens use their parking lot to do business and such. I'm totally imagining Andy from NYPD Blue coming out of the station to buy plants off of you for his aquariums then going back inside to feed the fish he has in the precinct.

Leeman75

Wow!! The website looks fantastic!! Congrats on it going live!! Will definitely come when I'm ready for some plants!!

Betta'sAnonymous

Demonskid said:
That makes sense and its nice that they let you use their parking lot. First time I've heard of a police station letting citizens use their parking lot to do business and such. I'm totally imagining Andy from NYPD Blue coming out of the station to buy plants off of you for his aquariums then going back inside to feed the fish he has in the precinct.
Police station here encourages it as well in the age of Craigslist, etc. Also gas stations and several other nearby businesses with lighted parking lots.

JaneGael

I was looking around your site and am Incredibly Impressed that you do not kill your culls. Awesome! Will these be listed on your site, or would I need to contact you privately when I'm ready to order?

Mhamilton0911

Hey oh!! I was snooping around for foods, but didn't see any listed yet on your site. Were you still trying to sell the repashy? My bottom feeders are looking for new grub, lol.

Pwilly07

JaneGael said:
I was looking around your site and am Incredibly Impressed that you do not kill your culls. Awesome! Will these be listed on your site, or would I need to contact you privately when I'm ready to order?
They will be listed as mutts. I am working on their tank and getting up their numbers. If you do not see it on the site you can always message me. I'll keep you updated for sure.

emeraldking

JaneGael said:
I also don't kill my culls. They will be moved to one of my mutt tanks. A lot of people think that culling means killing. But it only means seperating them from the desired ones.

Demonskid

The plants will be fine with a few days delay, yes? UPS claims they couldn't find my apartment and they haven't updated the next delivery attempt. This happens some times with new people on the job who don't know the complex that I live in. Next delivery attempt, when I see the UPS truck pull in, I'm going out to greet them and get my package personally.

GuppyOverlord11

Very Nice! Next time I want a new guppy strain to breed I'll come here!

Betta'sAnonymous

Love the website, easy to navigate! My fish came healthy and lively, good appetites and have done very well from the start! Will order again when i find something i just gotta have!

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Top Bottom