Official Website!!

Pwilly07

The time is just around the corner for my official website to be launched. I will be doing a soft launch with the fish forum to gain information, and then I will have a grand opening to everyone a short time after. If you go to the website now, you can sign up to be notified when the website launches. My website will also have links to my YouTube channel, I will run a blog on the website, and memberships for awesome discounts, prizes, and first dibs on new products will be available for members. Membership is totally optional, and you can still purchase from the website without being a member. If you happen to like the content I put out on YouTube, please like and subscribe for future videos. Also, please share with others. Examples of my content will consist of what I have done in the fish room, fish room updates/tours, unboxings, reviews of products, and any tips and tricks learned along the way. I appreciate everyone that has provided advice, sold me amazing plants, fish, shrimp, or has been kind enough to buy what I sell. Looking forward to many big things to come.

taj13

Congratulations on the upcoming launch of your website. I hope your venture is successful!

Pwilly07

taj13 said:
Congratulations on the upcoming launch of your website. I hope your venture is successful!
Thanks! I really appreciate it!

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom