Offically introducing most of my 50gal tankies 50 Gallon Tank

Discussion in 'Photos' started by e_watson09, Apr 2, 2010.

1. e_watson09

e_watson09 Well Known Member Member

Well people have been asking for photos of my tanks for a while now, and I finally got some of my 50 gal today!

Please excuse the lack of decorations I'm in the process of getting some driftwood and then I'm redoing the whole tank.

100.jpg
    This is a whole tank view. The occupants include 3 small parrot cichlids, 3 silver dollars, 3 green severm cichlids, and my 5" pleco (aka mr. dinosaur)

102.jpg
    Two of the three severms and my pleco waiting on me to put the seaweed on the clip.

104.jpg
    All three of my silver dollars they love eachother haha.

[​IMG]
    Two of my Parrots, they were moving too fast so it's a little blurry

[​IMG]
    All three parrots, one of the severms and a Silver dollar. I was shocked I could get all three parrots in the same picture!

[​IMG]
    Mr. Dinosaur's belly and then two of my parrots watching me take pictures of him....then I believe that is a blurry severm next to them haha I can't tell.

Hope you enjoyed :)

2. OP
    OP
    e_watson09

oh and also sorry about all the stuff on the glass I forgot to clean it off before I took these.

3. Furallicah

Furallicah Well Known Member Member

Nice tank and one good looking Pleco!

4. OP
    OP
    e_watson09

Thanks yeah I like him a lot. He's really fun to watch, but he's super lazy haha.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice