40 Gallon Tank Oddball fish

AggressiveAquatics
I’m on the search for a cool fish to finish off the stocking of my 40 gallon breeder. I really like oddball fish so fish people think are really weird or even “gross” looking I find cool. So if you know any please let me know. (Preferably peaceful but semi aggressive should be fine) and AqAdvisor says I’m 52% stocked

Temp: 82 but can be lowered to 80 if needed
Ph: 7.5
Planted

veggieshark
Freshwater sole (Synaptura salinarum)

AggressiveAquatics
veggieshark said:
Freshwater sole (Synaptura salinarum)
Those are awesome! I’ll look into them

AggressiveAquatics
Noroomforshoe said:
Some things you dont see every day for a 40 breeder.
African butterfly
Brown ghost knife
African Leaf fish
I’ve been considering a butterfly fish but I’m not set yet. Maybe a brown knife but I’ll have to look into them some more. And I already have a leaf fish

fishtank2554
some cool oddballs i have seen
peacock eel
twig catfish
african butterflyfish
pea puffers
four eyed fish

Mudminnow
They're pricey when you can find them, but Parambassis pulcinella might be something you'd be interested in.

AggressiveAquatics
Mudminnow said:
They're pricey when you can find them, but Parambassis pulcinella might be something you'd be interested in.
Those guys are awesome looking! Like a flowerhorn silver dollar mix. Do they need to be in groups because if they do and their pricey that’s a deal breaker lol.

Mudminnow
AggressiveAquatics said:
Those guys are awesome looking! Like a flowerhorn silver dollar mix. Do they need to be in groups because if they do and their pricey that’s a deal breaker lol.
I don't know a lot about them. But, if they are like other parambassis, they are probably schooling fish.

Latest threads

Top Bottom