Object in Coffee Cup

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff' started by SabrinaBrook, Jun 29, 2016.

1. SabrinaBrook

SabrinaBrookWell Known MemberMember

I just finished my coffee and for some reason looked in the bottom of the cup, to my surprise i seen something white at the bottom of it, i poked it and its hard so i instantly checked my teeth! Nope all teeth were still there, so i inspected this white thing, it was a white bit of gravel from one of my fish tanks! LOL
    Of course i wash the gravel in the kitchen and some get on the benches etc. I have no idea how that bit of gravel got in my coffee cup but i thought it was quiet funny and i would share it with you guys!

2. Junne

JunneFishlore LegendMember

;:barf;:barf

Good thing you have a good sense of humor............. It's usually the other way around for me - I've found some "odd" things in my fish tank like an unidentified button! No idea where/whose shirt it came off of but it wasn't anyone of us here. :;alien

3. Platylover

PlatyloverFishlore VIPMember

Haha I thought for some reason I saw you say guppy somewhere in here so I clicked on it. So I thought you had a white guppy in your cup until you said gravel haha. That's funny though, how exactly did that manage to get in there? Hope you didn't swallow any...8| Junne I think you must have gotten a gift from your LFS haha.

4. OP
    OP
    SabrinaBrook

SabrinaBrookWell Known MemberMember

lol the only way it could have got in my cup is i sat the tea spoon on the bench and it got stuck to it! That's the only reasonable explanation for it that i can see :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice