Object in Coffee Cup

1. SabrinaBrook

SabrinaBrook Well Known Member Member

I just finished my coffee and for some reason looked in the bottom of the cup, to my surprise i seen something white at the bottom of it, i poked it and its hard so i instantly checked my teeth! Nope all teeth were still there, so i inspected this white thing, it was a white bit of gravel from one of my fish tanks! LOL
    Of course i wash the gravel in the kitchen and some get on the benches etc. I have no idea how that bit of gravel got in my coffee cup but i thought it was quiet funny and i would share it with you guys!

2. Junne

Junne Fishlore Legend Member

;:barf;:barf

Good thing you have a good sense of humor............. It's usually the other way around for me - I've found some "odd" things in my fish tank like an unidentified button! No idea where/whose shirt it came off of but it wasn't anyone of us here. :;alien

3. Platylover

Platylover Fishlore VIP Member

Haha I thought for some reason I saw you say guppy somewhere in here so I clicked on it. So I thought you had a white guppy in your cup until you said gravel haha. That's funny though, how exactly did that manage to get in there? Hope you didn't swallow any...8| Junne I think you must have gotten a gift from your LFS haha.

4. OP
    OP
    SabrinaBrook

SabrinaBrook Well Known Member Member

lol the only way it could have got in my cup is i sat the tea spoon on the bench and it got stuck to it! That's the only reasonable explanation for it that i can see :)