Nymphoides Hygrophila (aka Sp. 'taiwan') - Seattle, Wa All Sold

SeattleRoy

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hi All,

I need to thin my Nymphoides hygrophila (aka sp. 'Taiwan'). This is an easy to grow plant, even without CO2, but like all plants fertilizer is recommended. The unique leaf shape and bright chartreuse green color will brighten any tank. All plants are snail-free, and will be rooted with 4+ leaves per plant and approximately 5" - 9" tall (not counting roots). Only six (6) plants are available.

This is not a plant you will typically find in your LFS, on E-bay, or on Amazon because it is not easy to ship; sometimes leaves will melt during shipment however if the crown and roots are planted new leaves will typically in two weeks or less.

Nymphoides hygrophila (aka sp. 'Taiwan') - $8 each (WYSIWYG)
41065751364_acb03a9454_b.jpg

Here it is in my 10 gallon (no CO2) tank
39976306100_e2690470e4_b.jpg

Shipment to 48 states only
PayPal and PayPal CC accepted
Shipping = $8 via USPS - Priority Mail
I'm sorry but I cannot be responsible for your weather or USPS; so please plan accordingly. I use bubble wrap to insulate the box as well as space allows. Please check out my trader ratings on TPT, APC, or on SCAPE.

SeattleRoy

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hi All,

All plants are sold; shipping today. Thank you for looking!

-Roy

Gersh

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Not looking for Taiwan, but what is the lily next to them in the last picture? Red tiger?

SeattleRoy

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Gersh said:
Not looking for Taiwan, but what is the lily next to them in the last picture? Red tiger?
Hi Gersh,

The highly colored plant to the right of the Nymphoides hydrophylla is Nymphaea micrantha (aka 'Tri-Color ).
40892417065_36a4620e27_b-jpg.jpg

FishRFriendz

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Got my order. They look great, very well packed, arrived healthy.

IMG_2268.jpg

Thanks for the beautiful plants and the extras you sent!

And thanks for all the great help you’ve given on various forums. I personally haven’t asked for help with plants but sometimes find threads that cover my issues (on Plantedtank) and your input has always been knowledgeable and helpful!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom