nurse shark

Discussion in 'Saltwater Fish and Invertebrates' started by chris02_84, Mar 6, 2006.

1. chris02_84Valued MemberMember

has anyone ever had a nurse shark?

2. newbie101Well Known MemberMember

uhhhhh, those are real sharks. Not for home aquariums. Unless you are talking about something different...They are like as long as a person is.

3. chris02_84Valued MemberMember

i know...but people can get them if they were experienced enough and had a 10,000 gallon aquarium....imagine the possibilities with that huh....

4. newbie101Well Known MemberMember

a ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha............. :eek: 10,000 gallons lol

5. chris02_84Valued MemberMember

that's my goal...to own a nurse shark.....

6. newbie101Well Known MemberMember

eeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyaaa wouldn't we all like to have a 10,000 gallon tank............................ :eek:

7. chris02_84Valued MemberMember

you really don't need a 10,000 gallon tank for a nurse shark...but i'm sure they wouldn't mind

8. 0morrokhFishlore VIPMember

You know how much that would cost you? :eek: Man, if I had that huge a tank, I'd stuff it with every small fish in existance!

9. newbie101Well Known MemberMember

There is a Cabela's kind of near me that has a tank lots more than 10,000 gallons :eek: :eek: :eek: Its like 30,000 or something like that, I should ask if I ever go there. They have walleye, bass, and other lake fish in a naturalish habitat

10. atmmachine816Fishlore VIPMember

The cleveland metropark zoo has a huge tank with 2-5' sharks, its pretty cool

11. chris02_84Valued MemberMember

i've seen that tank...it's like a circle...with a stage seating in front of it

12. fish_r_friendWell Known MemberMember

sea world has a huge shark tank

13. atmmachine816Fishlore VIPMember

Aquarium Adventure by me has a nurse shark.

14. chris02_84Valued MemberMember

i'm going there the next time i'm home!

15. atmmachine816Fishlore VIPMember

It's in a tank with other sharks.

16. fish_r_friendWell Known MemberMember

the one near me had a leperd shark but not a nurse shark

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice