Now this is just wrong...

ZeeZ

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
It's not. That's pretty old, actually. The toilet water is separate from the tank water.

marine590622

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
It's not. That's pretty old, actually. The toilet water is separate from the tank water.
I agree this is real, but it is also a joke... why else would you install that then for the shock value when someone visits and wants to use your bathroom.

Junne

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I've seen this before on ebay. No thanks but I am sure someone buys it... lol

If it was not a working toilet than maybe as a decor thing ( if you're in to that kind of decor ) but personally, it just seem wrong....

Fashooga

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Just what the fish needs...more ammonia coming from last night's Enchilada Combo platter and this morning three egg omlet with broccoli.

matsungit

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Also not a good idea. Using "products" for the toilet water will leech fumes into the fish tank and kill them. The bathroom is not a good place for fish since a lot of toxic cleaning products are used there.

Ethan

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
id have it in my living room but i would make it a WHOLE glass toilet have a little dirt in the bottom and floating plants everywhere and the toilet seat could be the cover

Magoo

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
id have it in my living room but i would make it a WHOLE glass toilet have a little dirt in the bottom and floating plants everywhere and the toilet seat could be the cover
Lol that could maybe prove problematic at parties having a loo in the living room

ZeeZ

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
The problem I find with this is the center part. I think it's too thin for fish. Shrimp would be fine (That's my answer to anything too small! ) but there's not enough swim space for anything else.

kb9plc

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Lol that could maybe prove problematic at parties having a loo in the living room
That would depend on the VARIETY of party

And yeah. I kinda agree here. It's a bit too creep-tastic for my liking.
Seperate tank, and chemicals aside..... I'd never want to flush it. I don't think I could do it.
Like..... especially at a 2:30am bathroom run, when you are 1/2 asleep. Talk about a fish keeper having nightmares.

escapay

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Says 2 units have been sold. I would not be able to have one. A good point above was about the chemicals in the bathroom - plus I could never flush it either.

Magoo

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Never mind the chemicals what about traumatising the poor fish. I wouldn't be able to use it knowing I was being watched by innocent eyes

Quinn_Lamb98

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
anyone see the price? it is 200$ us. why would you spend 200 on that instead of buying an actual tank that you can set-up properly and to the fish needs?

edit: ninja

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom