Now this is just wrong...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tigress Hill, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Tigress HillWell Known MemberMember

2. ZeeZWell Known MemberMember

It's not. That's pretty old, actually. The toilet water is separate from the tank water.

3. marine590622Well Known MemberMember

I agree this is real, but it is also a joke... why else would you install that then for the shock value when someone visits and wants to use your bathroom.

4. JunneFishlore LegendMember

I've seen this before on ebay. No thanks but I am sure someone buys it... lol

If it was not a working toilet than maybe as a decor thing ( if you're in to that kind of decor ) but personally, it just seem wrong....

5. FashoogaFishlore VIPMember

Just what the fish needs...more ammonia coming from last night's Enchilada Combo platter and this morning three egg omlet with broccoli.

6. monkeypie102Well Known MemberMember

I want one of these lol! Would be epic haha

7. matsungitWell Known MemberMember

Also not a good idea. Using "products" for the toilet water will leech fumes into the fish tank and kill them. The bathroom is not a good place for fish since a lot of toxic cleaning products are used there.

8. EthanWell Known MemberMember

id have it in my living room but i would make it a WHOLE glass toilet have a little dirt in the bottom and floating plants everywhere and the toilet seat could be the cover :D

9. MagooFishlore VIPMember

Lol that could maybe prove problematic at parties having a loo in the living room ;)

10. ZeeZWell Known MemberMember

The problem I find with this is the center part. I think it's too thin for fish. Shrimp would be fine (That's my answer to anything too small! ;) ) but there's not enough swim space for anything else.

11. kb9plcWell Known MemberMember

That would depend on the VARIETY of party :)

And yeah. I kinda agree here. It's a bit too creep-tastic for my liking.
    Seperate tank, and chemicals aside..... I'd never want to flush it. I don't think I could do it.
    Like..... especially at a 2:30am bathroom run, when you are 1/2 asleep. Talk about a fish keeper having nightmares. :)

12. escapayWell Known MemberMember

Says 2 units have been sold. I would not be able to have one. A good point above was about the chemicals in the bathroom - plus I could never flush it either.

13. MagooFishlore VIPMember

Never mind the chemicals what about traumatising the poor fish. I wouldn't be able to use it knowing I was being watched by innocent eyes

14. JustKeepSwimmingWell Known MemberMember

I've seen bathroom sinks that way too. I always thought the temperature fluctuations would kill the fish, or at least stress them.

15. AquariaUKValued MemberMember

That' a horrible tank, but not the worst I've seen. Poor fish :(

16. Quinn_Lamb98Well Known MemberMember

anyone see the price? it is 200$ us. why would you spend 200 on that instead of buying an actual tank that you can set-up properly and to the fish needs?

edit: ninja

17. N2GongfuValued MemberMember

Pretty doodoo idea. :shock:

18. ZiggiWell Known MemberMember

Oh the things you find on the internet :D

19. Tigress HillWell Known MemberMember

I've actually seen much, MUCH worse however;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice