November 2019 presentation titles

Joshaeus

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone! The next meeting for the New Hampshire Aquarium society will be on November 13th (a Wednesday) at 7 pm at Somersworth High School's technical center. I happen to be presenting this month and have two presentations I will be giving;

The Nitrogen Cycle-The Backbone of the Aquarium Hobby - Why is the nitrogen cycle so important to the aquarium hobby? And how can we establish it within the aquarium? Learn the answers to these questions in this presentation.

The Refugium - Not just for Saltwater! - What is a refugium? Why are they beneficial? And how do you set one up? Such questions and more are answered in this presentation.

Also, I am planning on bringing some Persian killifish (Aphanius mento 'Zengen') to the auction...of course other people will probably also bring auction items :) See you there!

Joshaeus

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Hello again everyone! I just wanted to remind everyone that the meeting of the New Hampshire Aquarium Society is this Wednesday the 13th, at 7 pm. There will be refreshments there in addition to the features described above. Hope to see you there :)

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom