Notification when moving a thread

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements/Suggestions' started by heifetz17, Jul 19, 2015.

1. heifetz17

heifetz17 Valued Member Member

Is there any way to get a notification of some sort when one of my threads gets moved to another forum? It's extremely irritating when I'm browsing threads and looking for mine only to not find it. I have to go to my subscribed threads to find out where it's gone. A notification would be nice because I prefer to browse rather than go straight to my subscribed threads.

Sent from my iPhone using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum

2. Anders247

Anders247 Fishlore Legend Member

A simple way of finding your threads (on the computer at least) is clicking "Quick Links" towards the top middle of the page. Then when the drop down opens, click "My threads".

3. Aquarist

Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Hello,

When time permits and usually with a single moved thread, we do try and let the members know, however, doing a mass thread move, not possible.

You can locate your threads by clicking on Quick Links in the bar close to the top of the screen. In the drop down box, click on My Threads.

https://www.fishlore.com/fishforum/...e-post-appropriate-forums-fishlore-index.html

Thanks! You can help the MOD Team by doing your part (everyone). :)

Ken

4. BornThisWayBettas

BornThisWayBettas Fishlore VIP Member

Or go to your profile and click on the latest started threads. :)

5. OP
    OP
    heifetz17

heifetz17 Valued Member Member

I'm using the mobile app, and usually just go to my subscribed threads, but I usually prefer browsing everyone else's as well while looking for mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice