5 Gallon Tank NOTHING In This House Behaves!!!!

Chris123

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Darn Amphibians can be naughty sometimes cant they?

Glad he fell into the sink and not the floor

Chris

Lucy

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Last edited:

bolivianbaby

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Darn Amphibians can be naughty sometimes cant they?

Glad he fell into the sink and not the floor

Chris
He's just as naughty as everything else in this house. He's a little stinker, for sure.;D

what if he went down the drain? and you used the grinder disposal thing!? so glad he was found!
We don't have a garbage disposal, but he could've ended up down the drain if my daughter had done her dishes like she was supposed to.

Wow heart pounding scary! I'm so glad you found him!
Tricky little devils!
They can squeeze out of the tiniest openings.

I cover any and all gaps in my hoods with plastic craft sheet cut to size.

You might get a kick out of these 2 threads:
https://www.fishlore.com/fishforum/general-discussion-archive/26116-omg-my-frog.html
https://www.fishlore.com/fishforum/general-discussion/54108-omg-my-frog-part-ii.html
Done! I stole some from Shelby. I'll replace it this weekend. Thanks for the tips! Wow, those threads are hilarious since everyone was okay.

Thanks everyone for the good wishes!

sirdarksol

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
We don't have a garbage disposal, but he could've ended up down the drain if my daughter had done her dishes like she was supposed to.
Don't ever admit that to her. You'll be giving her too much ammunition in the war on chores.
"Go clean your room."
"What if the rabbit gets into the clothes, falls asleep, and I run it through the washing machine?"

bolivianbaby

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Don't ever admit that to her. You'll be giving her too much ammunition in the war on chores.
"Go clean your room."
"What if the rabbit gets into the clothes, falls asleep, and I run it through the washing machine?"
-wow-it seems like you've met her.

I love the "scenario" you came up with! That's hilarious! Of course, I do have a response to her (only) for that one:

"If the rabbit gets into your dirty clothes, she'll be dead LONG before she makes it into the washing machine"

sirdarksol

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
3 years

I love the "scenario" you came up with! That's hilarious! Of course, I do have a response to her (only) for that one:

"If the rabbit gets into your dirty clothes, she'll be dead LONG before she makes it into the washing machine"
Right now I'm dealing a lot with my brother-in-law's son, who is starting to develop that type of argument.

bolivianbaby

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Right now I'm dealing a lot with my brother-in-law's son, who is starting to develop that type of argument.
Just remember, the parenting books are for reading, not smacking them on top of the head, as tempting as it is;D

sirdarksol

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
I don't have to read any manuals. I'm the weird uncle who gets away with things like giving the kid four Brussels sprouts in a hamburger bun and saying "here's your dinner."
One of his other recent affectations is something called "tiny hugs," which is basically just pinching (and maybe twisting), usually done on the arms, but sometimes aimed for the face, neck, or belly. When he started giving me tiny hugs, I went to the tool bucket (I'm doing some work on the bathroom) and grabbed the spring clamps, exclaiming "get ready for slightly-larger-than-tiny-hugs." That sent the kid running.

Lucy

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Oooh, ouch. I remember those. lol, I forget what they're called and it's NOT tiny hugs.

jeniferdwn

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I know what we called them, but i don't think I could say it on this forum....I might get deleted! LOL

LyndaB

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years

Oh my Lord!!! I just about wet myself!!!

jerilovesfrogs

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
i call them love bites, i do them to my hubby! lol. i say, here i come, i going to bite you!! with some kind of accent i made up, while my fingers are pinching, and i'm running after the back of his arm....u know the part that really sensitive. >

Alee C.

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I own ACFs the bigger equivalent of ADFs, and guys, aren't ADFs fully aquatic? I know ACFs are.

Lucy

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Yes, they are. If they get out, you have to find them pretty quick!

lorabell

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
to all of it!!!!!!!! BB we just never know what can happen next at your house!!!!!!........I had them a long time ago and they both wound up in the disspossal....ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww u should have seen me getting them out!!!!!!!Besides the fact that back then I really didnt want to touch them!!!!!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom