Not Sure What Is Happeneing

AQUA_LOVER

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Hi all in the past little while I have lost 3 of my 5 rasboras. I am not sure what caused it, but it looks like my last one has caught it now too. I am worried for my other fish 2 rams, 3 cories and a clown plecco. Can anyone identify the problem from these pictures? I have been keeping up with water changes, keeping my parameters stable. The biggest change was the 3 new cories about a month ago (I had them in QT) for 4 weeks, and I added an anubias from another tank 3 weeks before that.

20180512_143435.jpg
20180512_143434.jpg

AQUA_LOVER

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Hi all in the past little while I have lost 3 of my 5 rasboras. I am not sure what caused it, but it looks like my last one has caught it now too. I am worried for my other fish 2 rams, 3 cories and a clown plecco. Can anyone identify the problem from these pictures? I have been keeping up with water changes, keeping my parameters stable. The biggest change was the 3 new cories about a month ago (I had them in QT) for 4 weeks, and I added an anubias from another tank 3 weeks before that.

View attachment 437645View attachment 437646
Update, the rasbora seems to be hemorrhaging blood near his stomach and anus which is exactly what happened to my rasbora a few months ago and I thought it was a wound from my ram
20180512_183015.jpg

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom