Not much of a scaper but I love my planted tank

IndusNoir

IMG_20220507_223011.jpg

Still a work in progress in term of growing and stocking, and I'm not sure what I'm going to do with that carpet, but this is the prettiest tank I've ever had. It's late so the limnophila are closing up, but it's hard to take good tank pictures in daylight. I'm surprised by how good the alternanthera are doing considering this is a low-tech tank.

StarGirl

That looks great! You look like you have a fair amount of scaping ability to me. :)

Gamer

You are a natural! It looks amazing.

WRWAquarium

Looks proper nice that.

Really like limnophilia sessiflora plants.

Rgtx

Yep, looks awesome. Love it

Katona

I Love it.

Leeman75

You're way better than you think you are! That's a fantastic looking tank!

IndusNoir

You are all much too kind! I love planted tanks because they are different every time you look at them, but I'm not so proficient or daring with hardscape, so it's just some driftwood I thought looked interesting and some rocks I may have kind of stolen from the local park. :oops:

ppate1977

I think your aquarium looks fantastic.

skar

I'm jealous !!
Looks great !!

I would think blue cherry shrimp and rummynose would be cool in that setup.

mevly

This looks incredible!! I plan on dojng a planted tank soon and this definitely inspired me. How many gallons is it?

IndusNoir

I would think blue cherry shrimp and rummynose would be cool in that setup.

I love my rummies. Sadly the blue cherries are only temporary residents here, but I will make a cool tank just for them hopefully soon.

This looks incredible!! I plan on dojng a planted tank soon and this definitely inspired me. How many gallons is it?

It is 60 gallons, 230 liters :)

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Josh195
Replies
Views
Fanatic
  • Question
Replies
Views
Dobert