Not happy with new Petco

jglove276

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Well a new Petco just opened up near me and i have to say I'm not happy with it after my first visit. I dropped in the place just to look around and to pick up some frieze dried blood worms since my LFS don't carry any. Anyway while i was looking around i was disappointed to see one lady buying some fish and she had ONE bag full of fish. Not only that i counted at least 4 rainbow sharks mixed with about a half dozen other fish in that bag they where adding more. The lady was asking would it be OK to add this fish and the employee just kept saying not a problem. Now I'm not sure what size tank she had but just from the conversation the two had i knew neither one of them had any idea what they were doing. Oh and by the way they didn't have the food i was looking for all they had was this tiny little bottle that had a ridiculous price.

Lucy

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Thats sad. I wonder if they all even made it home without aggression in the bag.

Aquagirl1978

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Sad yeah when I lost 2 betta males in a week and was calling around to see what the problem may have been the lady there told me what they had was they were old and it was the aging process......... It was NOT the aging process, /anyways my local mom n pop stores and non chain stores knew what it was and i treated my tank for fungus and have been fine ever since. GRRRRR Petco

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom