not betta related BUT!!!!

Tazmiche
I have friends coming over for dinner and I am hoping to show off my boys!!! They are my horsey buddies so animal people and one used to own a pet store so maybe I'll get to gloat over my babies!!!

Hope food comes out well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Devon
It's always fun to show off your bettas... they like to be made a spectacle of the way you never could your cat or dog.

Blub
Let us know how it goes!

Martinismommy
Have fun showing off your lovely Bettas! I'm sure they will love the little guys....

shellbell4ever
Enjoy your company,I'm sure they will love your babies Let us know how it all goes

voiceless_kat
Hey Girlfriend............isn't it just great to be able to show them off to people who love critters/fish/animals in general. I love it when some friends say, " Wow, I think I am getting fish when I retire, too". If they only knew...............

I really get ticked when some just roll their eyes........... and go " Ya whatever." I know my poor husband gets sick of me talking about them, but he is such a doll, he indulges me. In fact I find myself actually getting defensive about my fish sometimes, to people who think I am nuts. Oh wait, that is just about everybody......LOL.

I am sure you dinner will be wonderful!!!!! Pour the wine, I am coming over Mich!!! Hugs!

Val

chickadee
Have fun, wish I was closer and you would have a surprise self invited guest.

Rose

Shawnie
a few self invited ones ;D ...id love to see the horses!!!!!!!

Lucy
Have a wonderful time!

Tazmiche
Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They blanked my fish!!!! I can honestly say you guys are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tazmiche
I would love to have you ALL here for a meal...............stay over..................holiday...........

Blub
I would love to have you ALL here for a meal...............stay over..................holiday...........

You might want to find a few spaces for 'Betta holiday tanks' first!

Tazmiche
You might want to find a few spaces for 'Betta holiday tanks' first!

No problem it's a big house!!!

COBettaCouple
Yea, show off those Bettas!

chickadee
You know we would love your fish and I would love to come and visit and see YOU too. Too bad it is a bit far to walk and I do not even drive.

Rose

Blub
No problem it's a big house!!!

That's good! Watch out though, you won't want to see them all leave!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
NYFishGuy
Replies
Views
Guanchy
Top Bottom