Norwegian transplant to US saying heylo :o)

Eylisia

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hi there,
a little about me:

I've had fish for about 12 years, my first fish were various livebearers, which seems to be a very common starting place
It only took about half a year, then I bought a bigger aquarium and started on SA cichlids. I liked those, but fell hard for africans when we got some aulonocaras into the store, and african cichlids have been my fish ever since lol
This prompted me to get my biggest aquarium yet, and that is what I had til I moved from Norway to the US.
My aquarium progression went 80l -> 250l -> 450l ;D

This is my first aquarium here (US), it's a 55g (208l), the measurements are odd compared to what I'm used to (shorth in width), but seem to be fairly standard here from what I've seen.
Am currently looking for a 125g, which will be my next aquarium

I've worked @ pet stores for about 5 years (Norway), I have a soft spot for pretty much all animals, but my favourites are Ferrets, Fish and Amphibians.

Found this forum when looking for information on what could possibly be different between my home aquarium information, and water quality and such here. It's a very active and well set up forum, so I made an account, and here I am :;z

Danni

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Welcome to the USA and to Fishlore! I hope you enjoy it- it's a great place to be a part of.

Eylisia

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Thank you for welcomes, both to forums and country

Disc61

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hi Eylisia, Welcome to Fishlore and the US, glad to have you on board.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom