"Norwalk Aquarium Society"?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Marc, Apr 3, 2006.

1. Marc

MarcWell Known MemberMember

I've been looking for aquarium societies near me and I haven't been able to find much that isn't a long drive - this one is very close to where I live. Has anyone ever heard of it? I can't find out too much about them or what they do. Really, I'm just interested in the fish, plants, and other stuff they could possibly sell - if anyone has any info on that aspect it'd be greatly appreciated.

2. GunnieWell Known MemberMember

That looks like a fantastic club to join! Dr. Sallie Boggs is the person who has the famous koi angelfish line that's spoken so highly of. What a treat to get to meet and learn from her in person! I'd definately go for it if I was you. You will enjoy yourself. Just remember that everyone was new at one time, and don't be intimidated. Any good club will relish in welcoming new members. ;)

3. OP
    OP
    Marc

MarcWell Known MemberMember

Cool! Didn't even realize that!

Aside from a full wallet, is there anything I should bring?

Thanks! :)

4. GunnieWell Known MemberMember

I would just bring myself, and if you can find out if they have mini auctions at each meeting, bring anything you want to sell or swap. Have a great time! ;)

5. dahlyValued MemberMember

Just go and introduce yourself! Joining the GCAS has been great for me and the expansion of my hobby. Great people, great fish, cheap equipment and tons of knowledge! Enjoy! ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice