Northern Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.

jab91864

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Looking for a reputable aquarium shop in the northern section of Michigan... something north of Bay City if possible. Not having any luck with web searches.

Thanks

LyndaB

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Last edited:

Morgan111

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Morgan, it is a chain store, but it deals only with fish, so might still be worth looking into.
wasnt saying that it was bad at all, I like some chains because they get good fish at decent prices.... I get great service and prices from petland and they are a big chain.

nerite0479

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I get great service too but sometimes you have to be careful.I was looking at filters and tanks once and the manager said that one of the canister filters was the right size for the tank I was looking at and after she had gone away I looked at the box and the filter was WAY to big.The thing that made me mad is that the filter that was the right size for the tank was around $150 cheaper!

OP
J

jab91864

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I don't live in MI, but love to play with google.

Maybe this will help:

If you run your cursor over the name of the store, it gives you their address.

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?cid=18162392053407550071&q=&gl=us&ved=0CC0Qxgc&sa=X&ei=DfLzS8uXMZWqM5DevY8F (has reviews, too)

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?cid=5251013734656802854&q=&gl=us&ved=0CHMQxgc&sa=X&ei=UPLzS5nEDKXCM9D8pJUF (also has reviews)
Great links thank you. =)

Unfortunately none are in my neck of the woods.

Several of them I have bookmarked in case we do a "road" trip. It would be worth a road trip if we were going to stock the entire tank at once, but if we are doing 1 or 2 at a time it's just not feesible. Either way I go I'm looking at several hours one way.

We do have a local pet shop but the place is a bit run down... the owners have been trying to sell for a few years now and they only seem to have the bare necessities on most things. So the selection they have is limited ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

Water Change Frequency?

• Daily

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Weekly

Votes: 57 64.8%
  • Every Two Weeks

Votes: 12 13.6%
  • Monthly

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • As Needed (from test kit results or based on knowing your tank)

Votes: 17 19.3%

Top Bottom