Noepets

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

Well Known
Reaction score
if anyone is on neopets check out my lookup -     Miley

Add me as your neofriend if you have an account too!!!!  Thnx!!!! oh I forgot this one too -

OP
BettaBuddy ~ Miley

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

Well Known
Reaction score
ya lol. I have 4 accounts so I am always like wait what's my password??? which one am I on??? lol ;D Miley

Stradius011

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I did neopets a long time ago but I forgot the password and all of my pets are starving. I really don't have time now because I have to play piano and violin 1 hour each every weekdays and 2 hours on each instrument each weekdays, but I'm gonna create a new account when Summer Vacation comes and then I'll add you.

OP
BettaBuddy ~ Miley

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

Well Known
Reaction score
ok cool thnx.  when you guys are on there again I have another account - its  kayl_93.   I'm nuts!!  I have 5 accounts and I use them all.  I am so busy.  I have 5 neopet accounts, my account on here, IM, 3 emails, school, hanging out with friends, cheerleading, horseback riding - when we move, 3 fish, 4 cats, my mom just had a surgury on her arm and I am the only one home to help her with it during the day, cranky dad and sister, chores, and omg its a lot and I still need to sleep too!! lol.  and the sadest part is I have all of that to do and I am 14!!! lol!!   Smiles

OH!! I also have a youtube account!! its YoungActress93.

Stradius011

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I like neopets but I can't earn enough money and the games take up too much time. :-\

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Tom if you will invite me to be your neofriend I will send you food for your pets.

Rose
chickadee115000

New Threads

Follow FishLore!

FishLore on Social Media

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Aquarium Photo Contests

Aquarium Calculator

Top Bottom