No room on the couch.

1. mosin360 Well Known Member Member

I don't know what the point is of having a couch, I rarely get to sit on it.

Attached Files:

2. btate617 Well Known Member Member

Great pic mosin.

3. David C Well Known Member Member

I feel the same way, between the cats and dogs I can't remember the last time I could sit without moving someone outta the way.

Love the photo

Dave

4. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

I LOVE it! I'm evil. I don't allow my dogs on the couch. My giant schnauzer gets dominance issues when he's allowed on furniture.

5. Tigerlily Well Known Member Member

What cute couch potatoes! I buy furniture (and vehicles) with my dogs in mind.

Not evil, BB... that's proper management of a dog with dominance issues.

6. Meenu Fishlore VIP Member

:;laughing

7. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Too cute! lol I don't allow my dogs up stairs or on the furniture. They have learned over the years right and wrong spots for them. I have to point out though that my dogs roam free outside and come in when they wish or when we let them in I should say :) I love having them inside though.
    Ken

8. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

That's too funny....maybe if you move a tail, you can squeeze in. lol

9. Borisbbadd Guest

Funny picture, but a little too familiar............:;rl

10. mosin360 Well Known Member Member

Generally what happens is I will be sitting in the middle than they will come and lay up against me. If I happen to get up, they'll just 'spread' into my area.

So, then I usually have to wedge myself back in. I tell ya thou, you sure do stay warm.

11. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

that pic is awesome!!!!!!!!! they look like just part of the family!!!!! and I love that with animals...
    I always use to let our animals on the furniture..but then we got all leather furniture..ill tell you it was horrible trying to retrain them!!!!!! and to this day, we have to put a baby gate up when we arent home so they dont get up there haha..

12. j_hebert_88 Initiate Member

I have a boxer that is very clingy. we have easily over a six foot sofa and he has to sit right on top of you

13. AlyeskaGirl Fishlore VIP Member

:;laughing Love it!!!

I have a 7 month old pup and she weighs 53 lbs, the vet is saying she'll get at least 70-80 lbs....she keeps trying to be a lap dog or trys to get on the couch with us. No way is that gonna happen. lol

14. callichma Well Known Member Member

Precious pic of happy dogs. Thanks for sharing.

15. kindghost Member Member

awesome dogs...just like my dobie. such a couch potato:)