No pacu?

robby270

Reaction score
I am outraged that there is no pacu listing! > well maybe not outraged but just a little upset So why is there no profiles on the pacu? if the site needs info I can provide it. I've watched my dad care for his black pacu for six years and he has told me everything and more about him including telling genders apart.

Last week recently got my dad's 200 gallon tank and all its inhabitants including his 7 year old Pacu which is 28 inches, transfered to my house. ;D

My pacu is so cute! he even let's me pet him! (Do not wiggle your finger in front of a full grown pacu, I did when I was 11 and I actully needed to go to the hospital for stiches) :'(

If anyone has questions about black pacu aske me and I will answer them to the best of my ability. 8)

(Don't ask how we moved all the stuff, it was very difficult and I don't want to type it all in.)

Mike

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Here is the Red Belly Pacu Profile...

Just added both the Pacu and the Harlequin Rasbora boards. I add boards when we get enough topics for it.

Mike

Gunnie

Well Known
Reaction score
Also, most folks can't afford large enough tanks for a pacu, and we don't encourage folks owning them for that very reason. They are great fish, but most folks would not be able to provide the proper environment for one.

jamison

Reaction score
robby270 said:
I am outraged that there is no pacu listing! > well maybe not outraged but just a little upset So why is there no profiles on the pacu? if the site needs info I can provide it. I've watched my dad care for his black pacu for six years and he has told me everything and more about him including telling genders apart.

Last week recently got my dad's 200 gallon tank and all its inhabitants including his 7 year old Pacu which is 28 inches, transfered to my house. ;D

My pacu is so cute! he even let's me pet him! (Do not wiggle your finger in front of a full grown pacu, I did when I was 11 and I actully needed to go to the hospital for stiches) :'(

If anyone has questions about black pacu aske me and I will answer them to the best of my ability. 8)

(Don't ask how we moved all the stuff, it was very difficult and I don't want to type it all in.)
Please tell me you have pictures of your Pacu! I would love to see it!

New Threads