No manual? Marineland Hex 5 Gallon Aquarium.

Discussion in 'Freshwater Tank Equipment' started by Bahamut11, Jul 10, 2015.

1. B

Bahamut11 Valued Member Member

Hi, I can't seem to find the online manual for my Marineland Hex 5 Gallon Aquarium. All their official website offers is product specs/dimensions. It's not sold anymore on Amazon, either. Any ideas on where to find it? Thanks in advance!

2. alink

alink Well Known Member Member

What exactly are you trying to find in the manual? It is fairly likely someone could answer your question.

3. OP
    OP
    B

I am selling the aquarium. I have the manual but it is mostly ruined by water. I want to print the manual out so the buyer has a readable manual. Pretty annoying that Marineland has removed the manual from their website.

4. Dom90

Dom90 Fishlore VIP Member

Uhh why would you need a manual for an aquarium? It's really not that hard to figure out.

Sent from my iPhone using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum

5. Lucy

Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

Why be argumentative and question the OP about this.
    Wait, I'll answer.
    There is no reason for it.

Sounds like Bahamut11 is being courteous to the buyer by wanting to provide everything they need.
    It may not be hard for people who are familiar with filters but a manual would come in handy for a beginner.
    I know I would want a manual for a filter I was not familiar with.

Now unless someone can answer the question there's no reason to put Bahamut11 on the defensive and continue that line of questioning.

6. Gena

Gena Well Known Member Member

Maybe you could print out a manual for another version of a 5hex? I wouldn't think it would be that terribly different.

7. FeeshLovesYou

FeeshLovesYou New Member Member

There are many options. The first one is to either return it back to Amazon and get a new one. Contact the seller of the aquarium and notify them to get a refund or new manual. Or you can just look up instructions on YouTube or any helpful video to help you set it up.

Sent from my iPad using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum

8. OP
    OP
    B

Well, I was able to find the manual, albeit image by image, and compiled them into one PDF so I can print them out all in one file. It's a bit blurry, but readable. Thanks for the help, everyone.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice