No longer lurking

Howl0v0

Hello, I am new to the hobby. I successfully had betta's before, but now I am interested in keeping shrimp and snails for the time being. This hobby has introduced me to freshwater biology. I happen to be in college for biology, and I find this hobby a really fun way to learn. I also keep terrestrial plants. I've had a garden for four years now, and I'm excited to grow plants aquatically. It rains a lot where I live so I don't want to keep worrying about TOO MUCH water! I hope to hear from y'all soon, and I hope to start adding good info myself after I've become quite educated from the veterans here. Enjoy the spring birds, frogs and whatever other little wildlife you may start seeing in mass during the season change. Anyone have Aleutians cackling overhead?

RedOnion

Hello, I am new to the hobby. I successfully had betta's before, but now I am interested in keeping shrimp and snails for the time being. This hobby has introduced me to freshwater biology. I happen to be in college for biology, and I find this hobby a really fun way to learn. I also keep terrestrial plants. I've had a garden for four years now, and I'm excited to grow plants aquatically. It rains a lot where I live so I don't want to keep worrying about TOO MUCH water! I hope to hear from y'all soon, and I hope to start adding good info myself after I've become quite educated from the veterans here. Enjoy the spring birds, frogs and whatever other little wildlife you may start seeing in mass during the season change. Anyone have Aleutians cackling overhead?
Welcome to fishlore I hope this forum helps you out with all of your future tanks! What plants do you grow?

RedOnion

Anubias, java fern, marimo, amazon sword, anacharis. They're all here for now... haha
Nice nice but I meant out in your garden lol.

aquachris

Welcome to fishlore. Welcome to this awesome hobby.

GoldfishEnthusiast

Welcome to fishlore!!
Welcome to fishlore!!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
richiep
Replies
Views
RuralGuppykeeper
Replies
Views