Nj Summer Meetup

DioAquatics

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
We are on to scheduling the Aquatic Experience ? I am in for the Saturday I believe ..I think my rams will be in one vendors display tank .. He plans to sell them last day I am told..
Everything there is for sale last day ! I don't think one vendor brings tanks ,equipment or fish back with them .They all mostly buy tanks and equipment new just for show...
It is pretty easy to see all in one day with time to spare if it is like last year..Things like competitions and such are scheduled for certain days though .
looking forward to meeting up with everyone again !
I can't even imagine waiting in line to get into a store ! They would have to be giving something good away for free ! No joke ...
I hope not stand in line for the experience !
Im in for Saturday also!

DarkOne

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I'm good for Sat or Sun. I remember a bunch of vendors selling off new tanks for DPG or less on the last day.

Absolutely Fish has to set up a line because there's an initial rush and the store can't handle that many people. It only happens during their big sales. I went to their midnight sale and they gave away glow-in-the-dark necklaces on the line.

aae0130

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I’m going on the last day because I’m hoping to score a tank and stand on the cheap. They had plenty of tanks last year that they were practically giving away.

DarkOne

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I haven't bought my ticket yet but now you have me thinking....

DioAquatics

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
LOL we’re not even there yet and already enabling eachother... love it :D Remember that there are raffles both days so bring cash if you’re into that. I’ll be putting in for a giant tank if there is one...
Is that what good friends are for? Lol. I’ll be bringing cash regardless so let’s se how broke I go lol

DarkOne

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
There's a few plecos I "need" but I'll try to be good :p

What time are we meeting? They open at 10a but I was thinking noon.

Top Bottom