Nj Summer Meetup

DarkOne

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
There was some talk on @KingD 's thread about a summer meetup so I figured I'd start a new thread.

Last time, we met at a diner and had lunch before heading over to Discus Madness. I thought this worked out well so maybe we can do the same thing.

I have 25 Sterbai and 10 M. Trifasciata rainbows for @KingD

@Lchi87 - Did you want Sterbai too or just the rainbows? I have about 175 Sterbai fry but they're kinda small (biggest are around 1/2") and need a bit more time to grow out.

Tagging: @coralbandit , @Geoff , @cadd
Who am I missing?

I'm good for either 6/1 or 6/15.

Last edited:

DarkOne

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Can’t make either, sorry! Getting hitched on the 8th and then heading to the Bahamas for a week. Maybe after?
:O Congrats!!!

How about 6/29?

DioAquatics

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
This should be fun hanging out again. Can't wait to get my sterbai and rainbows for the 75g! @richsfishes can you make it the 29th?

Can’t make either, sorry! Getting hitched on the 8th and then heading to the Bahamas for a week. Maybe after?
Congrats!

:O Congrats!!!

How about 6/29?
The 29th looks good to me.

richsfishes

Reaction score
This should be fun hanging out again. Can't wait to get my sterbai and rainbows for the 75g! @richsfishes can you make it the 29th?

Congrats!

The 29th looks good to me.

Man summer time is tough for me. Always lots going on. I'd love to make it but cant commit one way or another quite yet! If I do make it I could probably bring some fish to sell if anyone is interested. I've got Apistogramma Honglsoi juvies that are definitely big enough to go. Some of the juvenile rams could probably go too....they're tiny but starting to breed!

DioAquatics

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Man summer time is tough for me. Always lots going on. I'd love to make it but cant commit one way or another quite yet! If I do make it I could probably bring some fish to sell if anyone is interested. I've got Apistogramma Honglsoi juvies that are definitely big enough to go. Some of the juvenile rams could probably go too....they're tiny but starting to breed!
No worries I totally get it! If you can join us, I’d love some hongsloi juvies! Been wanting those guys for a while. I’ll private message you about them

I can’t private message you. Anyway, how much are you asking for the hongsloi?

Last edited:

Geoff

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I’m going to google those hongslois.

Edit: They’re beautiful fish! Great colors.

Last edited:

Fishcat

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Wish I could make it but NJ is a little too far for me. Maybe I should look into a Massachusetts meetup.

Toggle Sidebar

UV Sterilizers Worth It?

• Yes

Votes: 24 25.5%
  • No

Votes: 8 8.5%
  • IDK - never used one before

Votes: 62 66.0%

Top Bottom