Nilocg Thrive 500ml Bottle (almost Full) - Local Nj Free

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade, Free' started by drabina, Jun 10, 2019.

1. drabina

drabinaValued MemberMember

I have a 500ml bottle of Nilocg Thrive that I have used only few times. Unfortunately, in my small 10 gallon tank, the NT increases nitrates so I had to switch to Seachem Excel. I would say 90-95% of the liquid is still in the bottle.

Free if you want to pickup from Wyckoff, NJ

2. subchan

subchanValued MemberMember

Would you be willing to ship it if the shipping cost is paid? I am assuming the shipping cost would be reasonable.

3. kallililly1973

kallililly1973Well Known MemberMember

Not trying to knock your extremely generous gesture but why not just do a half or quarter dose. It will last a very long time and will work much better for your plants than adding excel which doesn’t really do much aside from control some algae growth. Just my thoughts

4. 86 ssinit

86 ssinitWell Known MemberMember

I’m with Kallililly add less. How high are your nitrates? Excell isn’t plant food is an algaecide. You would need flourish comprehensive to feed the plants.

5. Coradee

CoradeeModeratorModerator Member

Please remember BST is not a discussion board, the Op can start a separate thread on the appropriate board if they want further advice.

6. OP
    OP
    drabina

drabinaValued MemberMember

Please keep the discussion only related to the "free for pickup" subject. I already have the discussion related to the NT and Excel in another part of the forum after which I have decided not to use the NT.