Next $1 Per Gallon Sale

JLeeM

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Does anyone know when the next one is? I know one just ended recently. Also, does anyone know if 15 gallon tanks go for $1 per gallon or half price? My store says that 10, 20 high, 20 long, and 29 are $1 per gallon, and 40 and 55 are half price. Not sure where a 15 falls.

75g Discus Tank

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I’m not sure when the next sale drops, but I’ve never seen an Aqueon 15 in my life. I don’t think it exist and if it does, it’s probably extremely rare.

JLeeM

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
75g Discus Tank said:
I’m not sure when the next sale drops, but I’ve never seen an Aqueon 15 in my life. I don’t think it exist and if it does, it’s probably extremely rare.
I think their 15 gallons are All Glass brand or something like that. Don't remember the name. I thought I remembered reading it's a side branch of Aqueon or something. I might be imagining or remembering wrong though.

JLeeM

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
75g Discus Tank said:
I think the $ per gallon sale only applies to the tank sizes of what’s posted on the signs.
Just my luck to want the one size not listed. Lol.

scarface

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
They do have 15g tanks, but, unfortunately, they aren’t part of the $1 per gallon sale.

coralbandit

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
The sale occurs every 4 months . Usually from last Sunday of the month for 4-6 weeks ..
Big no on the 15g but I managed to swing a deal one time on 4 of them...Still paid like $25 each....
They are reducing the tanks that are $1 per gallon as they are on to us [fish keepers who buy NOTHING else from them]...
The tanks for $1 per gallon is a deal but Aqueon pro heaters for $65 ??? Come on now....

wodesorel

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Mine did a sale in December, and then February and then had another in March which surprised me. I am not sure if all the Petcos go at the same times either.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom