Newly Set-up Malawi Cichlid Tank 55 Gallon Tank

Discussion in 'Freshwater Fish and Tank Photos' started by A_Strad, Mar 19, 2010.

1. A

A_Strad New Member Member

Hey, just set up my tank again last Sunday. It currently has 3 African Cichlids in it. One, is for sure a male Electric Blue Johanni. The other two I bought this Thursday at Wal-Mart, they were listed as African Cichlids and they definately appear to be, it's just that I'm not exactly what kind. I have a thread set in Fish ID but my best guess is that they could be Male Kenyies. Anyways tell me what you think. I took my time on her and thought the turnout was pretty good.... Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Shawnie

Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

great job!!!!
    although I would suggest a ton more hiding caves/rocks for them ...the older they get and the more use to the tank they get, they will need much more for hiding areas..love the colors with the lights off also!

3. OP
    OP
    A

A_Strad New Member Member

Thanks alot, I will definately get some more rock/hiding areas in the future... hopefully i'll be able to keep the same amount of plants or put my others in there... just don't want it to get to clustered looks... some extra caves will look good though

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice