Newest acquistion

1. Dino Fishlore VIP Member

So, as some of you may remember, I have described my house as a cross between a museum, an armory, a library and a zoo.
    My latest purchase just proves this.
    Friday, I purchased a partial mammoth tusk. It is almost 17 inches from end to end.
    The individual I bought it from was using the money from it's sale plus some he had saved back, to purchase a larger tuck piece.

Below is a pic.

[​IMG]

2. Dlondon95 Well Known Member Member

That's really cool Dino!

3. soltarianknight Fishlore VIP Member

Only you somtimes XD.

4. Fall River Member Member

Very Cool Indeed !!!! Any idea on it's age? Must be a bit awe inspiring to handle something like that.

5. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

Don't let me touch it! I tend to drop things :;nin2

6. I keep fish Well Known Member Member

I that it was a piece of driftwood at first XD

7. Dino Fishlore VIP Member

It is estimated to be about 40,000 years old, It is from the North Sea, where it was pulled up in a fish net.
    The North Sea is very shallow between the UK and Europe, there is believed to have been a land bridge connecting the two several times in the past.
    As fihhing boat pull nets across the bottom of the sea floor, they snag pieces like this and bring them to the surface.

8. Borisbbadd Guest

Pretty cool !!!

9. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

That is awesome!

10. Dino Fishlore VIP Member

So I looked a round a minute ago and here's what is in sight

an original oil painting by Bob Eggleton
    95 pound piece of kimberlite ( matrix stone that Diamonds are found in)
    stryo foam T-rex skull
    15 inch ash stake ( for vampires)
    5 inch megladon tooth
    Scottish claymore
    original sketch of Batman by Bob Kane, his creator
    an adult helmet counch shell which weighs 7 pounds
    4 different book cases

I love my house!

11. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

I love your house too!
    Oh I remember the Kimberlite. There wasn't anything "lite' about carrying it out LOL
    Carol

12. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

Whyyyyyy.....?

Hahaha, we've got two Claymores. One looks like its from LOTR (Its not), and one its just cool (And both are super heavy @.@)!

13. soltarianknight Fishlore VIP Member

Ill take the claymore....though i assume its for those pesky zombies and werewolves.....and rival clans of alien fish

EDIT: What kinda claymore? Highland or what?

14. Dino Fishlore VIP Member

Non edged made by Star Fire Fordge, used for reinactments is 6 feet long and weighs 14 pounds. There is also a di-sho, the Japaneses equivalent of a lance, and two Gill Hibben short swords in sight.

Yes, Carol, it is not LITE!

15. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

We use ours on Halloween to scare the pee out of children's cocky parents *L*

16. Dino Fishlore VIP Member

Oh, the wooden 8 foot tall wall in the front yard that I throw knives and axes at keeps parents and neighbors at bay.

17. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

That poor wall :;laughing

18. soltarianknight Fishlore VIP Member

I miss the Rapiers my teacher had in her trunk(shes a hardcore Shakespeare director o.0). They were real, and so lovley. 4ft long almost 3lbs, dulled a little of course. She tought us how to fake sword fight.

19. Dino Fishlore VIP Member

Rapiers are sweet!

20. soltarianknight Fishlore VIP Member

They are fun, so fun! They stopped letting bring them after one of the guys at the play slipped up and got run through the arm, please, it was a flesh wound.....all the way through the flesh!