hezzy

Reaction score
Hi there! i started my salt water aqaurium Bout six months ago. it's about 48 gallons. i started off with 2 fake clown fish and 2 green chromis'. i lost one of my clown fish about a month ago, for no apparent reason. I had taken him to where i bought him when he stopped eating for a week and they said he looked healthy. The next day he died. they said he could have been constipated??? I bought another one, who seems to be doing well. Unfortunately, one of my green chromis has completly vanished. haven't seen him in a week. can't figure out what the heck happened to him!

I also have: ! yellow tang, 1 regal tang, 1 chocolate chip starfish, 1 cleaner shrimp. 1 sweeper goby, 1 sea urchin, 1 sea cucumber, 1 strawberry fish, 1 anemone live rock and various crabs. I am surprised how attached to these fish i have become! i was so upset when Fabio died! (clown fish). I also have a dog and 2 cats. You can view my whole "family" at www.Petster.com/hezzy

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Welcome to FishLore!
Carol

Jmarcus

Valued Member
Reaction score
Welcome to Fishlore

Tumbleweed

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Welcome to fishlore.

Gwenz

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Welcome to FishLore!

Gwenz

Stradius011

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Welcome to Fishlore!

Gunnie

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Welcome to FishLore! It's great to have you with us! I hope your luck turns around soon!

Richard

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Good to have you aboard.

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Welcome to Fish Lore Hezzy I love all of your pets! I also have 2 cats

FishFyer

Valued Member
Reaction score
Welcome, your lucky i wish i could have started with a salt water tank

Jordan

OzzieJay

Reaction score
Hi Hezzy

Love your set-up. Especially like the strawberry fish.

hezzy

Reaction score
Thanks so much for al the welcomes all! I'm just gald i found a place where i can ask questions and get advice because I really don't know much about saltwater fish...but i'm learning fast!
Jordan: i actually started off with a normal tank (not saltwater)...i've had so many angel fish i can't tell you! None of my fish lived more than a month...i was getting very frustrated so i thought i'd try saltwater which seems to be going much better. (except for the disappearance of the chromis!) Have a great week-end everybody!

Peter243243

Valued Member
Reaction score
Welcome to fishlore!

Saltwater tanks are kinda expensive and I'm sure angel fish aren't very good beginner fish.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom