Newbie to the site

altitude

Reaction score
just wanted to say hi.. i just joined the site.. i just set up a 38 gallon saltwater tank it is the 3rd tank i have taken care of but it is the first one ive done from scratch and i havent had one in 2 years... nice to be back in the game is their a good way online to identify an organism in your tank that you are not sure about??

thanks for the help 8)

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Welcome to fishLore!
Carol

sgould

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Welcome!

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
welcome to fishlore. probably posting a pic in the right forums here would get you some ID on that mystery organism.

altitude

Reaction score
thanks

Luniyn

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Welcome to FishLore!

Bonochick

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Hello! I don't know anything about saltwater tanks, so I won't be much help.

altitude

Reaction score
thanks

its all good         nice to hear from ya..  saltwater tanks are where its at... ive had both.. the pay off of a salt water set up that is stable and doing well  makes all the work worth wile

Bonochick

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Saltwater tanks are so gorgeous and intriguing, but they seem very intimidating...and expensive! I already spend too much on my freshwater tank...not that I'm complaining. ;D

altitude

Reaction score
They can be difficult but usually with the right water supply for water changes and a good cleaning crew inside they can be very stable ive had fresh and salt water and salt water definitley got me hooked

tan.b

Well Known Member
Reaction score
welcome to fishlore! i know nothing about salt water, but i love to gaze at them adoringly!!! they are facinating tanks to have.
tan

Stradius011

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Welcome to Fishlore!!!!

Gunnie

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Welcome to FishLore! How about starting a new thread in the beginners forum with a photo of your alien in your tank. I'm sure someone can help you identify it!

Shrimpy

Valued Member
Reaction score
altitude said:
just wanted to say hi.. i just joined the site.. i just set up a 38 gallon saltwater tank    it is the 3rd tank i have taken care of but it is the first one ive done from scratch and i havent had one in 2 years... nice to be back in the game      is their a good way online to identify an organism in your tank that you are not sure about??

thanks for the help    8)
yes go to the tropical fish information section of this website

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom