Newbie Intro

theTBoss

Hi All,
I've recently joined the forum and really love the site, you folks are amazing. Looking for tips and tricks and general knowledge sharing among my fellow fish friends!

I'm a So Cal native and have been in/out of the the hobby for quite a few years. I'm certainly no expert, but I'd say I'm a fair intermediate level. I've recently acquired some new tanks and I've been planning on some aquascaping along with adding new fish to my brood.

Hope to be an active member of the site, thanks for having me.

AggressiveAquatics

Welcome to fishlore! I know you’ll find all the things you need here and don’t hesitate to ask questions

AcornTheBetta

Hi All,
I've recently joined the forum and really love the site, you folks are amazing. Looking for tips and tricks and general knowledge sharing among my fellow fish friends!

I'm a So Cal native and have been in/out of the the hobby for quite a few years. I'm certainly no expert, but I'd say I'm a fair intermediate level. I've recently acquired some new tanks and I've been planning on some aquascaping along with adding new fish to my brood.

Hope to be an active member of the site, thanks for having me.
Welcome! Feel free to ask questions! Do you have any tanks right now? Pictures?

Bettamay

Welcome!
I’ve always wanted to try aquascaping, never could get the artistic skill to do it lol.
Do you have pictures? We like them here!

Hugooo

Heyo! I love your profile picture

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Newbie94
Replies
Views
NinaMarina
Replies
Views
richiep