newbie here

Discussion in 'Welcome to FishLore' started by jetajockey, Mar 22, 2010.

1. jetajockey

jetajockey Fishlore VIP Member

Hi everyone newbie here, have had fish tanks off and on throughout the years blissfully unaware that there was a proper method to it all. Set up a tank a few weeks ago and fell victim to new tank syndrome and currently working through it, nice to meet everyone :)

2. A

AlyeskaGirl Fishlore VIP Member

Hello & Welcome to FishLore! :;hi1 Glad you are here, lots of info here and eager members to help if you have any questions! :D

3. ppate1977

ppate1977 Well Known Member Member

Indeed, if you have any questions or need advice; we are all here to help you.

4. chillifish

chillifish New Member Member

Hi and Welcome :;hi2

5. Shawnie

Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

welcome to fishlore!!
    Most of us started out the same way ...hope you enjoy our site!

6. Aquarist

Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Good morning!

Welcome to Fish Lore JetaJockey!

Ken

7. Goldwing_Don

Goldwing_Don Well Known Member Member

Welcome to Fishlore Jeta..:anim_65:

8. bolivianbaby

bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

Welcome to Fishlore!

9. c

click Well Known Member Member

Welcome to Fishlore! We would love to see pics of your tank(s). We're pic addicted around here :p

10. m

marina3 Valued Member Member

Welcome to F.L!!!

11. OP
    OP
    jetajockey

jetajockey Fishlore VIP Member

thanks for the warm welcome! I'm just starting out with a 10 and 1.5 gallon (quarantine), but I have future goals of a 75+ gallon marine tank in which I plan to stock with local marine life with the help of my kids, it'll give them something productive to do over the summer break. We live on the gulf coast of florida so sea life is abundant here, but obviously I'm going to make sure that anything I do end up getting will be within regulations and limitations via fish and wildlife. Nice to meet you all, God bless!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice