Newbie here :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kesh88

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Hi everyone, newbie here and just thought I'd introduce myself.

I'm a Kiwi living in Melbourne and 2 years ago acquired my first betta fish, a royal blue male veil-tail named Kiedis. After some trial and error I'm happy to say he's still going strong and living happily in a 30 litre planted tank that he shares with some Red Cherry Shrimp.

I love having betta fish so much that I recently decided to set up a second tank. My new betta it a metallic turquoise veil-tail (love those veil-tails!) named Bowie. I'm having a little trouble getting him settled in, hopefully he gets used to his new home soon!

Anyway just wanted to say hi and connect with some fellow fish lovers!

Dom90

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Lol Kiwi.. welcome to Fishlore! Be sure to post pics of your betta in the betta section

bluOlive

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hi Kesh88,

Welcome to FishLore. I'm a month old newbie as well and am finding great info here.

My son is the betta boy, but I totally enjoy them too. He recently bought a beautiful Double Tail.
Picture here

He's housed with my snails.
Olive

Tonia

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Welcome Kesh88 !!! I hope that you will be happy here. This is a terrific forum for sharing your experiences, learning more than you dreamed imaginable about fish and getting help with any questions you may have!

I am glad you decided to join this awesome forum!!

BornThisWayBettas

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Welcome to Fish Lore!!! Such a pleasure to meet you! Hope you enjoy the forum! I'm BornThisWayBettas, quite obviously a betta and Gaga fan from my name, but everyone calls me BTWB for short lol! Have fun here!

PuffPuff

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Welcome Kesh88, im sure you will find this forum to be very helpful in your fish keeping hobby. the more the merrier

Demontay1

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
welcome too the forum you will find a huge array of resourceful information from experianced members on this forum

heads up where all a little fish crazy som like me lurk here all day just reading post after post hehe but where are all sane or atleast we appear to be i know i try

And just too say it again WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME

Dadio

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hi everyone, newbie here and just thought I'd introduce myself.

I'm a Kiwi living in Melbourne and 2 years ago acquired my first betta fish, a royal blue male veil-tail named Kiedis. After some trial and error I'm happy to say he's still going strong and living happily in a 30 litre planted tank that he shares with some Red Cherry Shrimp.

I love having betta fish so much that I recently decided to set up a second tank. My new betta it a metallic turquoise veil-tail (love those veil-tails!) named Bowie. I'm having a little trouble getting him settled in, hopefully he gets used to his new home soon!

Anyway just wanted to say hi and connect with some fellow fish lovers!
Talking kiwis, what's the world coming to when my fruit talks back lol

Welcome to the place where humans are the pets, a place where MTS is the norm, a place where awesome people are willing to help and point to the right path, simply put, a place where fish rule.

Kesh88

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Kiwi as in a New Zealander :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

UV Sterilizers Worth It?

• Yes