Newbie From Mo

Dilys

Hello, my name is Dilys. My husband and I have 5 tanks. 4 of them are 30 gal tanks. One is long tho. We have a 10 gal thqt we are setting up for our grandson. We have guppies, angel fish, mollies and the newest tank is our cichlid. We really enjoy the fish. We have raises babies from the guppies and mollies. It was neat tobwatch them have them and see them grow. Thank you for letting me join. I hope to enjoy stories and helpful hints from all of you.

BottomDweller

Welcome to Fishlore!

FishL:))

Hello, my name is Dilys. My husband and I have 5 tanks. 4 of them are 30 gal tanks. One is long tho. We have a 10 gal thqt we are setting up for our grandson. We have guppies, angel fish, mollies and the newest tank is our cichlid. We really enjoy the fish. We have raises babies from the guppies and mollies. It was neat tobwatch them have them and see them grow. Thank you for letting me join. I hope to enjoy stories and helpful hints from all of you.

Welcome to FishLore!! Ask us any questions about your fish anytime, we'd all love to help you!!

MaddieTaylah

Welcome.

Thunder_o_b

Greetings and welcome to the forum

Robgir82

Welcome

Anders247

Welcome to fishlore!

Random Great Thread!

Know of a great thread on Fishlore that should be on this list? Submit the thread link here:
Great threads on Fishlore

Latest Aquarium Threads

Top Bottom