Newbie from Indiana

lanlesnee

Newbie from Indiana. (now with tank pix)

Hi,

I'm new to this forum and wanted to say hI from Indiana.

I'm getting back into fish tanks and have questions after questions and question. So I though I better find a good forum to join.

I've been keeping a tank now for about almost a year. Before that I had a 10 gallon and a 20 gallon when I was 10 until I was 15.

Right now have 125g, 55 gallon x 3 and a 40 in fresh water. I also have 5 betta tanks (1.5 x 3, 5 and a divided 10). Also have a 150 g saltwater coral/fish tank.

My fresh water fish right now are goldfish, bettas, severums, blood parrots, plecos, corys, green puffers, black tetras, giant danios, clown loach,

My saltwater fish are damels, tangs, blennies, foxface, clownfish-including a mating pair.

So far I've been very luck with my tanks. I lost very few fish and right now everything I have is very health!

Interested to hear from you guys/gals esspecially my hoosier neighbors.

Tigerfishy

Welcome!
Would love to see some pics when you get the chance. Hope you enjoy looking round here, and I'm sure I'll see you around...

Shawnie

welcome to fishlore!!

Robin4

Welcome to fishlore! Can't wait for some pictures.....

Robin

Disc61

Welcome to Fishlore, you have found the place for your questions to be answered. and can you tell, We like Pictures.

Goldwing_Don

Welcome to fishlore

bolivianbaby

Welcome to Fishlore!

anunez91

Welcome to............*stops to breathe* FISHLORE! haha when I think of Indiana, I think of the song by Meg and Dia, sorry, again, welcome, I envy your saltwater tank I haven't even seen yet. PICTURES!

flyin-lowe

Hello fellow Hoosier. What part of the state are you from? I live close to Muncie. I currently have a 75 gallon community tank that I set up last fall for my grandparents, and I have 120G tank at my house I just got set up and started stocking.

Treefork

Howdy Hoosier. I'm in Indiana too. Fort Wayne. Welcome to Fishlore!

lorabell

Hey there and Welcome!!!!!! ...Dont forget the pics!!!!!!

flyin-lowe

Treefork, I lived in Bluffton for about 2 years when I first started work out of college. (1999)

konstargirl

HI and welcome to the forum!! I want to see pics too.

marina3

Welcome to F L!!!

Borisbbadd

HI and welcome !!!

lanlesnee

Thanks for all the warm welcomes. I think this forum is going to be a big help to me and my fish.

I'm in Brownstown Ind, for those who ask.

Here are some pictures. Sorry for the poor quality.

My sw tank. It's really bigger than it looks in the pictures. So far I have yet to loose one fish or coral. I'm very new to sw, but so far I'm loving it.

805.jpg

807.jpg

809.jpg

Here's my 125g. It's a mess. I plan to have all live plants someday. Right now only the right half is all live plants. When I get done with this tank, it's going to have large drift wood pieces, caves, multilevels, or at least I hope it will.

812.jpg

My other tanks.

811.jpg

The one on top is going to be sw soon.
The one on bottom is one of my goldfish tank. I forgot to get a picture of the other one. But it's just a 55 gallon with a couple flower pots and a few comets in it. All my tanks are works in progress right now. lol

814.jpg

My Bettas tanks. I have a soft spot for bettas and gold fish alike. The first pictures show a 5 gallon tank with bad algae, but it won't clean off and I don't want to take a razor to it because it's plexi.
I have a soft spot for bettas and gold fish alike.

816.jpg

815.jpg

Right now my sw is taking almost all of my time, so you may some stuff laying around the tanks. I'm in the process of trying to get my sw where it needs to be and converting one of the tanks into sw.
I just wanted to get some quick pictures you for everyone, so sorry for the bad pictures.

bolivianbaby

Beautiful tanks!

shellbell4ever

Welcome to fishlore You have some awesome tanks Thanks for sharing your pic's with us

Robin4

You have really beautiful tanks!!!

Robin

marina3

All what I can say is...WOW!!!! Oh! and Welcome to FishLore!!!
I said "Wow" even before you posted yor pictures!!! Where are your tanks located? All over the house or you have a "fish room"???
Great tanks!!! Awesome, and welcome again!!!

lanlesnee

All but the 3 of my tanks are in a fish room, but I plan to move them all though the house.

I take a pic of the fish room, but right now it's a mess. I also have my fw quarantine tank in this room. I'm going to have to set up a sw quarantine tank up soon too.

I'm also hoping to set up a 75 gallon tank up in my bedroom this summer.

Before I bring in any more tanks I really need to get the ones I have now lined out.

After reading the forums, this site has been such a great help. I think it will help me to bring my tanks up to a whole another level.

pokechop1980

I live in south bend, indiana
I am looking to empty my 55 gallon fresh water tank and move my saltwater to there
any one interested in buying the contents of the tank, will include fish and decor

Top Bottom