Newbie Alert!

BobbieJune97

Hi! I'm Kara, I'm a down to earth, born and raised, farm girl who loooovvvvveeeeess aquariums!
I have had Aquariums off and on for years. Never doing much research or doing it right until a few months ago. I currently have 5 aquariums.
#1. A planted 5 gallon(newest addition) with ghost shrimp, cherry shrimp and a slow male betta who has a tumor/knot on his head.
#2. 10 gallon split aquarium with two male bettas, they will be getting plants next.
#3. 30 gallon planted aquarium, currently housing one female betta, male platies and one male swordtail, and soon a betta sorority.
#4. 40 gallon tall with 2 telescope goldfish and one fancy goldfish.(any suggestions on planting it with something the goldfish won't eat? )
#5. 60 gallon planted aquarium with a betta sorority, Cory cats, female platies, one bristlenose pleco, and one female sword tail. Soon a super red pleco when he grows bigger, right now he's no bigger than my shrimp
I'm excited to be on this website! I'm hoping to learn a lot here and do right by my fish.

CanadianFishFan

Welcome to FishLore!
Cant wait to see you around!

Giul

Welcome! Your tanks sound fun, post some pictures

Ohio Mark

Welcome aboard! This is a good place to lean & share.

LeviS

Welcome. This is a great forum and it’s very active. There’s a lot of knowledgeable people here that can help you on your way.

HORNET1

A 'farm girl' who loves aquariums...THUMBS UP !!!
Welcome to Fishlore

AJE

Welcome. Smalltownfishfriend you’re a farm girl too right?

WTFish?

Welcome!! Love your profile pic!

Smalltownfishfriend

Welcome. Smalltownfishfriend you’re a farm girl too right?
Yup you bet!! Welcome to fishlore and it's good to have another farmer on board!!

Discus-Tang

Welcome to Fishlore!

So you like bettas?

BobbieJune97

Welcome to Fishlore!

So you like bettas?
Yes! I have 10-11 females in my 60 gallon and 8 new females on the way in the mail! I have 4 males.

BobbieJune97

Welcome!! Love your profile pic!
Thanks! Her name is Bea. She is one of the 50 does I milk at one of my jobs

Smalltownfishfriend

Thanks! Her name is Bea. She is one of the 50 does I milk at one of my jobs
How is it milking goats?? We milk cows.. wondering how they compare...

BobbieJune97

QUOTE="Giul, post: 3784139, member: 104530"]Welcome! Your tanks sound fun, post some pictures [/QUOTE]
I will soon! Or when I can figure out how to work this thing lol

BobbieJune97

How is it milking goats?? We milk cows.. wondering how they compare...
Pretty much the same just every thing in a smaller scale. Little less dangerous, but goats still pack a kick lol we make cheese with our goats milk.

Smalltownfishfriend

Pretty much the same just every thing in a smaller scale. Little less dangerous, but goats still pack a kick lol we make cheese with our goats milk.
Haha!! Yea.. I guess when a goat kicks it probably hurts pretty good but it doesn't send you flying flat on your back!! Very good.!! Sounds fun!!

Popopapy1

Welcome!

Dawn Michele

Welcome to Fishlore Kara!!!

Random Great Thread!

Latest Aquarium Threads

Top Bottom