newbeefishlover is now MissMTS

MissMTS
Just thought I would let y'all know so that you know who I am Have a great day.

sirdarksol
There you go. Gender notification right in the name. Nice and convenient. (I'll get the rest of you, especially that ambiguous BettaCouple)
And now we also know that you're a Malaysian Trumpet Snail. Wouldn't have thought it based on your posts, but you never know about people nowadays.

Lucy
There you go. Gender notification right in the name. Nice and convenient. (I'll get the rest of you, especially that ambiguous BettaCouple)
And now we also know that you're a Malaysian Trumpet Snail. Wouldn't have thought it based on your posts, but you never know about people nowadays.
Too funny!

Congrats on the name change, I'm glad you got it figured out.

COBettaCouple
This means war.. I just hope you don't have cheese sauce!

MissMTS

I've always wanted to be a Malaysian Trumpet Snail............How did you know!!!!

Shawnie
Just thought I would let y'all know so that you know who I am Have a great day.

congrats!

COBettaCouple
Doesn't everyone?
I've always wanted to be a Malaysian Trumpet Snail............How did you know!!!!

LuvaBetta
So our reincarnation is all planned out! Whew! That's one thing I can check off my list!

sirdarksol
This means war.. I just hope you don't have cheese sauce!

Bad news for you, my in-laws got me a sauce cookbook for my birthday. I have recipes for twenty different kinds of cheese sauce.

Shawnie
Bad news for you, my in-laws got me a sauce cookbook for my birthday. I have recipes for twenty different kinds of cheese sauce.

mmmmmmmm share some...start a new thread with some amazing cheese sauce recipe's ;D

Martinismommy
Cute name!

Oil_Fan
So you're no longer New Beef Ish Lover??!!!

Shawnie
So you're no longer New Beef Ish Lover??!!!

this thread is makin me hungry!

angelfish220
I was acctually wondering the other day how your thing said newbie but you were 'rated' a Fish Keeper, and that you would be stuck a newbie the rest of your life, but alas you have fixed my delema

cool name by the way

my name is ironic seeing the fact that I don't even have angelfish, but when I chose the name I didnt realize that people around the globe would know me as that from then on.

COBettaCouple
Run away! Run away! (That rabbit's dynamite! )

sirdarksol
Perhaps it will help to confuse me if you run away some more.

COBettaCouple
Or I could call the French Taunter!
Perhaps it will help to confuse me if you run away some more.

andy65
Dave, are you quoting "Monty Python"?

Lucy

Oh my gosh, I wondered what the rabbit reference was, how could I forget!

MissMTS
MissMTS
I was acctually wondering the other day how your thing said newbie but you were 'rated' a Fish Keeper, and that you would be stuck a newbie the rest of your life, but alas you have fixed my delema

cool name by the way

my name is ironic seeing the fact that I don't even have angelfish, but when I chose the name I didnt realize that people around the globe would know me as that from then on.

Thanks! Yeah, when I signed up here, I just thought I would be asking a few questions and getting answers.....that's all! I didn't realize that this site would become such an addiction and that I would actually make friends and use it on a regular basis. I just figured the fact that I was newbeefishlover and I have 11 tanks is kind of ironic, ya know?

sirdarksol
Or I could call the French Taunter!

Sorry, but I've got him on retainer. He's telling me I should say "Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries." right now.

COBettaCouple
Is anybody else there? Yea, Andy, somehow I've drifted off into the land of Monty Python.
Sorry, but I've got him on retainer. He's telling me I should say "Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries." right now.

LuvaBetta
I thought you run away from the flying cows and wooden badgers, but you confuse-a-cat!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
SouthAmericanCichlids
  • Question
Replies
Views
MomeWrath
Replies
Views
PlantedCommunityTank132
Replies