New

Cindy

Reaction score
hello to all...am new to the tropical fish world and am finding it to be lots of fun!

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
welcome to fishlore and the amazing fish you'll find.

sgould

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Welcome, Cindy!

FishPirateL337

Valued Member
Reaction score
Lots of great info here to help you learn what it takes. You will not need many more sites than this one in your bookmarks for fishy facts.

Welcome

Stradius011

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Welcome to Fishlore!

Sabi

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hello and welcome, Cindy!
You'l find it great here!

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Welcome

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
welcome to fishLore!
Carol

Bonochick

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Hello, Cindy!

Muffymouse

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Hey Hey Cindy! Welcome =)

armadillo

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Hello, Cindy. Welcome to the forum. What fish have you got?

tan.b

Well Known Member
Reaction score
welsome to fishlore. love to hear what tank(s) fish you have. any problems let us know!! tan

armadillo

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Welcome ;D

Gunnie

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Welcome to FishLore! It's great to have you with us!

Shrimpy

Valued Member
Reaction score
Cindy said:
hello to all...am new to the tropical fish world and am finding it to be lots of fun!
that's great because a month ago i started and i still won't stop talking about fish

armadillo

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
I have the same problem. My colleagues have me on a strict timing regime. Thou shall talk about fish for maximum 10 mins this lunch time. With my boyfriend, it's pretty much illimited. He's very good at humouring me.

tan.b

Well Known Member
Reaction score
armadillo said:
I have the same problem. My colleagues have me on a strict timing regime. Thou shall talk about fish for maximum 10 mins this lunch time. With my boyfriend, it's pretty much illimited. He's very good at humouring me.
i have to restrict myself! i get that "i'm bored now" look off people when i talk fish. only my sister shares my enthusiasm! my hubby just humours me really! i do catch him watching the tank on occasion though, and he does help with water changes if he's here when i do them (he;s usually at work though :'(). thats exactly why we love fishlore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! unlimited fish talk!!!!!!!!!1 ;D

sick-lid boy

Valued Member
Reaction score
Welcome Cindy. We all like to sit back and watch new fish owners get inflicted with a terrible disease for which is there is no known cure for: MTS (Multiple Tank Syndrome). Symptoms include spending your kids college fund on purchasing new tanks, getting rid of family heirlooms in order to make room for new tanks, bi-weekly trips to the local fish store- even if it means walking, and fishy dreams and nightmares. God help you if you become afflicted with this horrible ailment.

tan.b

Well Known Member
Reaction score
oooo, mts!!! it happens to us all i'm afraid. you cant prevent it, so dont try and fight it.....just get that overdraft ready and the overtime to repay it!! you'll also find yourself unable to go past a fish shop without just "popping in" to "browse"...you dont ever come out empty handed of course! i even just "pop in" if i'm anywhere nr the town with the lfs, not necessarily going "past"! a few mile diversion is always required!!

armadillo

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
he he he. I know the feeling. It's slowly starting to drive the ol' boyfriend crazy! It's like: "Oh, darling, if you don't mind, I'll just pop in there for... 8 hours!"

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom