New

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Thay is beautiful!! If you haven't done it yet stop by the welcome forum and let us welcome you properly.
Carol

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Such a lovely tank. I wish I had room for a big tank but alas mine are all much smaller. You have done a beautiful job on your set-up.

Welcome to Fishlore.com. It is my hope you enjoy your time here as much as I have.

Rose

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Wow!! I wish I could have that big of a tank!

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
I love the size of your tank. And I love your stand even more. This is the kind of the stand I want when I get a huge tank one day (that day is probably a couple of years from now, lol). I LOVE wooden cabinets - they look wonderful with heavily planted tanks. Green plants and brownish wood play nicely with each other in a setup. If one has wooden furniture in the same, or similar, color to the tank stand - it makes the tank look like it's part of your room furniture. Needless to say how wonderful it looks, especially when the tank is huge. It's like having a window to nature in your own home.

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Of course it's worth the price! It is a lot of money indeed but I'd still pay that much just so that my fish have as much space as possible. We always have to take into account that even the biggest tank is nothing compared to what our fish would have in nature. While the 30 gallon that I have may seem "large" to some people, it's really so small.

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Yep, MTS(Multiple Tank Syndrome has set in Oscarlover34 Theres always the desire for a bigger tank
Carol

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
LOL, so true Carol !!! I am afraid I am irreversibly infected and the infection is to stay with me forever, lol.

oscar

Reaction score
wow, you have a really big tank....how long does it take to change your water?

Gunnie

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Wow! What a beautiful tank! It's great to have you with us!

ncje

Valued Member
Reaction score
yes nice cabinet there........do you have all that tank with two angels?

oscarlover34

Valued Member
Reaction score
No there are lots more! Sorry havent posted in a while been really busy! And thank you guys for all the comments!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom