1. oscarlover34Valued MemberMember

Hey i am new here,and I thought I would post a few pics of my 130 gal

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

Attached Files:

2. ButterflyModeratorModerator Member

Thay is beautiful!! If you haven't done it yet stop by the welcome forum and let us welcome you properly.
    Carol

3. chickadeeFishlore VIPMember

Such a lovely tank. I wish I had room for a big tank but alas mine are all much smaller. You have done a beautiful job on your set-up.

Welcome to Fishlore.com. It is my hope you enjoy your time here as much as I have.

Rose
    :)

4. 0morrokhFishlore VIPMember

Wow!! I wish I could have that big of a tank!

5. oscarlover34Valued MemberMember

Thanks everyone! you guys are so nice! I love this site ;D

6. IsabellaFishlore VIPMember

I love the size of your tank. And I love your stand even more. This is the kind of the stand I want when I get a huge tank one day (that day is probably a couple of years from now, lol). I LOVE wooden cabinets - they look wonderful with heavily planted tanks. Green plants and brownish wood play nicely with each other in a setup. If one has wooden furniture in the same, or similar, color to the tank stand - it makes the tank look like it's part of your room furniture. Needless to say how wonderful it looks, especially when the tank is huge. It's like having a window to nature in your own home.

7. oscarlover34Valued MemberMember

lol thank you! It cost alot!!! almost 2,000 but it was worth it! :D

8. IsabellaFishlore VIPMember

Of course it's worth the price! It is a lot of money indeed but I'd still pay that much just so that my fish have as much space as possible. We always have to take into account that even the biggest tank is nothing compared to what our fish would have in nature. While the 30 gallon that I have may seem "large" to some people, it's really so small.

9. oscarlover34Valued MemberMember

Yeah,I would still like to have a bigger one! lol

10. ButterflyModeratorModerator Member

Yep, MTS(Multiple Tank Syndrome has set in Oscarlover34 ;) Theres always the desire for a bigger tank :)
    Carol

11. IsabellaFishlore VIPMember

LOL, so true Carol !!! I am afraid I am irreversibly infected and the infection is to stay with me forever, lol.

12. beckers4orangesValued MemberMember

13. oscarNew MemberMember

wow, you have a really big tank....how long does it take to change your water?

14. IsabellaFishlore VIPMember

Oscar, with a Python, probably very fast!

15. GunnieWell Known MemberMember

Wow! What a beautiful tank! It's great to have you with us! ;)

16. ncjeValued MemberMember

yes nice cabinet there........do you have all that tank with two angels?

17. oscarlover34Valued MemberMember

No there are lots more! Sorry havent posted in a while been really busy! :p And thank you guys for all the comments!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice