New To The Hobby & New To The Forum

JoyToTheFishes

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Good Afternoon (Morning or Evening)

I stumbled across this site while doing a whole lot of research (and thinking, what did I get myself into! lol) after falling in Guppy Love a few months ago.

I have already learned so much from so many of the posts here, including all the newbie mistakes.. yikes!

Also.. I fell in love with one of your members drawing of a guppy doing his special "hey look at me" dance.. and had to join!

So.. thanks for all the help so far, I'm looking forward to constantly searching the forums for answers for a long time to come!

Coradee

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Welcome to Fishlore, enjoy the forum

Dom90

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Welcome to Fishlore! Oh god, PuffPuff, you're getting Anders all excited with those bananas dancing...

BornThisWayBettas

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Welcome to Fish Lore, darling!!!! So good to meet you!!! Yes, those guppies are something, aren't they? Hope ya enjoy the site!!! I'm BornThisWayBettas, betta and Lady Gaga super fan, but everyone around here just calles me BTWB for short lol!
Party for da newbie!!!!

MtnTiger

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Welcome to Fishlore. I learn something new almost everyday here.

OP
JoyToTheFishes

JoyToTheFishes

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Thanks all for the warm greeting, and dancing.. creatures, lol

Just a quick question while I have your attention..

How do you guys all manage to take such good pictures of your fish??
Mine are always blurry.. and no one will sit still for me, lol

OP
JoyToTheFishes

JoyToTheFishes

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
You must have a whole lot of patience! I tried for 15 minutes, and I'm worn out! Lol

They're so active.. though, I do think I have a male guppy that's teasing me and my camera...

Sent from my HTC Desire 320 using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app

alink

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Welcome to FishLore!

The key to the great pictures is an SLR or DSLR camera. Phone pics usually aren't too good, depending on the phone. Though, I think I have gotten some fairly decent pics with my phone! My avatar is one of them

Demontay1

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
welcome to the crazy world of fish keeping where your fish become your second voice and your number one love PS don't let your partner hear you wispering secrets too them he or she could get jealous heheheh.

you'll find all of us on here are very laid back easy going and love to have a good gander about our fish hahah me I'm a huge catfish fan and will be getting my hands on some corydoras tomorrow I can't wait or bottle my excitment bahaha

And on the subject of catching pis of your fish it can take hours over 2000 pics and a whole lot of paitence but you will prevail

And just to sound repetatife WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME

we are always here too lend a helpful ear as we where all fish noobies at one point

New Threads