New to forum

1. salmonfly Initiate Member

Hi all,
    Just want to introduce myself. My name is Scott and I live in Avon, Ohio. About 6 months ago I started on my journey of fish keeping. I started out with 28 gallon tank and in a short time moved up to a 55 gallon. One of these days I will take an inventory of the spieces and number of each. I quess you can never have too many fish so now I'm looking to move up to a 90/100 gallon tank. Present tank is old, vintage 1988, and was in very bad condition. Took quite some time to make it presentable and most importantly holding water! Right now there is about 30 fish in the 55 gallon. I am filtering with a Marineland C-360 which filters about 7 times an hour. Anyhow, enough of that.
    You all have a great day,
    Scott

Attached Files:

2. Meenu Fishlore VIP Member

Hi Scott, welcome to fishlore! We're glad to have you on board.

3. sirdarksol Fishlore Legend Member

Welcome to Fishlore!

4. eiginh Well Known Member Member

Hi Scott, welcome to FL! :;hp

Are those all real plants? Your tank looks great!

5. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

Welcome to FishLore!
    Carol

6. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

Welcome to FishLore :)

7. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

Welcome to Fishlore! We're glad you're here.

8. harpua2002 Fishlore VIP Member

Welcome!

9. Amanda Fishlore VIP Member

Welcome to Fishlore!

10. TedsTank Well Known Member Member

:;hi2 Hi Scott!!! Nice to have you joins here on FishLore.

11. CDA Initiate Member

Welcome to Fishlore, Scott. You will always get great advice from the nice people on this forum. You're tank is quite beautiful you have really put a lot of work into it and it shows.

12. GoGreen Well Known Member Member

Welcome, Scott, wow your tank looks great! As mentioned above, there are a lot of really helpful and knowledgable people on this site, I am not yet one of them but I am learning!;D

13. Borisbbadd Guest

Hello and welcome !!