New to forum

Discussion in 'Welcome to FishLore' started by Tardigrade, Jul 29, 2015.

1. TardigradeNew MemberMember

Hi, I just joined this website today! I will just say I started fish keeping over 10 years ago not knowing anything and quit. I started slowly recently when I had some extra time to take care of of my pets.
    I joined 2 other websites to learn and share. They were very helpful in helping me, but never I felt they were right for me. They have different views on things...the value of animals lives, etc.

Anyway, here I am.

2. Coradee

CoradeeModeratorModerator Member

Welcome to Fishlore, hope you enjoy the forum :)

3. GregMNew MemberMember

Hello !

Hi all.

I too am new to this forum. I have been keeping live, planted aquaria for some years however due to a move have been without a tank for over 2 years now. I'm about to start my first new project and thought this might be a good place to get some ideas and advise.

if there are any other members from South Africa, particularly from the greater Durban area I would be happy to hear from you.

looking forward to getting started !

Greg

4. Reyes

ReyesValued MemberMember

Welcome, I am also very new to the forum and I am loving it!

I have also found some places to not give any value to the animals' lives, just worrying about replacing fish as soon as possible if you have a problem in your tank...

5. Tonia

ToniaWell Known MemberMember

Welcome Tardigrade!!! This forum is fantastic for learning new information about our fishy pets. Everything from the best stocking, tank sizes and fish keeping methods to plants and aquascaping. Sharing ideas and experiences is a great way to learn more about your fish than you imagined.

Just so you know, we love pictures of your tanks!!! :;hi2

6. Geoff

GeoffWell Known MemberMember

Welcome to FishLore! Yes, pictures of your tanks and fish are a must!

7. Littlebudda

LittlebuddaWell Known MemberMember

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum

8. BornThisWayBettas

BornThisWayBettasFishlore VIPMember

Welcome to Fish Lore, GregM and Tardigrade!!!! Nice to have you both here! :D I'm BornThisWayBettas, a Lady Gaga and betta super fan, but you can just call me BTWB, everyone else does. :)

9. Anders247

Anders247Fishlore LegendMember

10. GregMNew MemberMember

Thank you all for the warm welcome, I will get pics etc up as soon as I get my new beast going.

look forward to sharing and learning !

11. PuffPuff

PuffPuffWell Known MemberMember

you have come to the right place, I started caring for fish this year I already have 2 tanks. and I have about 13 fish. I have had only 2 die. which I think is great. since before I tried years ago and killed them all. the information here is key to your success. welcome!!!
    :;bananarow

12. aliray

alirayFishlore VIPMember

Welcome to the forum both of you. It is a nice forum with really helpful people that are more than willing to help. Glad you're both here. :;hi1:;hi2 Alison

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice