New to forum, not to hobby :)

miles44

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hello,

I'm new to this forum. Have been keeping fish for 11 or so years. Started with Tanganyika cichlids but now focus on natives and goodieds but love all that is freshwater. I have been looking around at different forums but it seems so many forums I used to frequent are dead or have all together disappeared. I noticed this forum is pretty active and friendly so here I am It's great to be here.

BornThisWayBettas

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Welcome to Fish Lore!!!! So nice to meet you! I'm BornThisWayBettas, Lady Gaga and betta super fan, but you can just call me BTWB! Yep, this forum is pretty active! And friendly! And knowledgeable! I'm sure you'll love it here!

miles44

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Thanks guys! Everyone is so welcoming Awesome!

miles44

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Thats a really cute avatar, is it your kitten?
lol thanks! Yeah that's Farfel Bumriot. He was the best cat i've had. Unfortunately he isn't with me anymore But I have lots of pictures of him and it makes me happy every time I look at him. Super cute kitty.

Dadio

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Welcome to the home of pet humans.

You'll love it here, lot's of great peeps with awesome knowledge.

Bluestreakfl

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Welcome to Fishlore Miles! This is an excellent forum, lots of knowledge, lots of super nice folks. One of the best online communities Ive ever been a part of, and this place is very active. Welcome to the Family!

miles44

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Thanks I really like how active the site is. Seems like there's always something to read or write when i visit the app. Very cool.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom